Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

I hate....

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2007, 07:50 PM
Default RE: I hate....

ORIGINAL: Patrick

i hate the douchebag with the scion tC who does a 7000 rpm clutch drop in front of my house EVERY time he comes by...im never impressed. we have quite a few douchebag kids in crappy cars who do that...
I have a stop sign right outside my house and I usually have both of my eclipses sitting out... I think every kid thinks they have to try and peel out at 2:00 AM... Also all of the fart cans and the cars without any exhaust... Its usually little neons/cavalers/s10 trucks/ anything that has more rust on the body then paint..

Old 04-18-2007, 08:12 PM
Administrator

i agree..a have a few beat up 3rd gen Gm f-bodies whodo it as well...

Old 04-18-2007, 08:39 PM

Those are pretty good esp the passing lane I hate that wish is was a device that could make an electtic surge and stall their car the buttom would probably broken from me pressing it all the time.
Heres another one this just happened I was coming home from work. Ok as U all kow I drive a Black 3G Eclipse that is blacked out with rims and I have these side vents near the rear 1/4 panels anyway, needless to say my car looks fast as shyt to some people. Note: I have done nothing except a CAI performance wise. Basically my car is slow as a fat man on a power scooter lol. Well these Honda and Neon dudes always I mean ALWAYS pull up next to me at a light and want to race or get to the next light before me. I hate that with a passion. I am too old to race ha ha. Today this Dodge Neon SRT with dual fart cans pulls up, now I know I can really beat this dude in my sportronic N/A BatMobile but, the next light is less than a 1/8 of a mile well before the turbo on his POS can spool ( I think or either he can't drive for ****) so I just dropped into 1st and smoked him (my 1st kill in this slow car lol) Now he gets to the next light which I know the following light is well over a 1/2 mile so he rolls down his window like whats up now I will murder your toy car so he is reving his engine and I know he is going to launch on me so I stay in automatic and just as the light changes let him go he really looked stupid! sorry for the rant but, it just happened a few min ago and I had to share.

Old 04-18-2007, 09:40 PM

I hate when people pull out right in front of you then hit the breaks and go like 10 miles an hour.

Old 04-18-2007, 10:08 PM

I hate it when folks drive fast on slow roads then drive slow on high speed roads. What's the thinking behind that?

Old 04-18-2007, 10:16 PM

I hate

gay people

chile

potheads (lol)

and people who slurp and smack their lips when they eat.

Old 04-18-2007, 11:28 PM

i hate posers and people who are VERY cocky ..."o i can do this" yea and ive been a suicide bomber 3x those ppl should get a life

Old 04-19-2007, 10:41 AM

nubian.. what trim 3g do you have? no offense but that srt should have walked the dog on you, their turbo spools at 2k so there is relatively no lag.

Old 04-19-2007, 10:49 AM

SRT4 isnt as impressive as they would seem... 220hp... FWD... and about 100lbs less than a 3g. They really arent all that...

Old 04-19-2007, 10:53 AM

again hate the guy driving the SRT cockieness

Quick Reply: I hate....