Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Initial M

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2005, 10:12 AM
Default Initial M

umm hi im posting this story because i really like initial d and evos. I was inspired to type it up when i was really bored and had nothing to do. The cool street racing plot in init d made me want to create a seacle type story with another perspective so that people dun have to wait for episodes to be released enjoy...

Prologue

6 friends have finished there HSC exams and have travelled to Japan. They have had there cars imported from Australia prior to the trip except one, Calvin. Calvins loss to a 4wd triggered his want for a WRX STI impreza he was voracious for more speed. Calvin after arriving in japan found a cheap deal and purchased a WRX after selling his grandmas Camry.

The vicious car: Initial M Stage 1 episode 1

Harmoniously the car turned at the hairpins of Akina. Its blue rear spoiler shimmered as it danced under the moon. The car accelerated as the engine sang with its beautiful voice. Within the intervals of the engines voice the WRX occasionally showed its ferocity by making hissing sounds that were to taunt any street racer. This car was vicious and Calvin loved it. His perfect turning associated with the high power of the car made him invincible. Both the WRX and calvin smiled as they passed the finish line of Akina. Both were satisfied with the show they had presented.

Calvins sharp characteristics and his fear of nothing paralled to the speed and power of the WRX together they were invincible. A sudden fear stirred up in me what if i were to lose to this new terror. As Calvin continued his trials on Akina i stared at my FC, "Do you still think we can beat him" i asked. The FC glistened and looked more proud and arrogant then ever. "Dont worry David, your vehicle is ferocious." I looked back and Leon stood there smiling.

I looked at leon and smiled back. Before i could thank him the sound of a cars engine interrupted me.

"WRX" said leon.

"No." The car that was approaching sung a different song and its hissing sound was at a far more later time than what the WRX had produced. Lights shone on our faces, temporarily blind none of us could see the identity of the new approaching car. "Hajiruku" screamed Jacky. As the New car turned at the hairpin its hatchback rear was exposed it was none other than a Black and White AE86 Panda Trueno. Unlike the WRX its beauty was limited however it proved to make remarkable turns and speed.

Another sound of an engine came not long away it was the unmistakeable sound of the WRX. The WRX sped up and quickly catched up to the Trueno. Both had finished and The driver of the Panda Trueno hopped out he was young and he possesed handsome features unlike his AE86. Slowly the boy came towards Calvin. "Konichuwa wa dashiwa Fujiwara Takumidess." I responded in english. "Umm hi we're not jap but wanna race ." The boy looked pleased with my offer and nodded. I was about to hop into my FC until Calvins WRX started to roar. I locked my car and stepped up in between the car. 5...4...3...2...1..Go! Both cars went crazy The WRX took the lead and the Trueno followed. Calvin smiled and his driving style was more relaxed. His car behaved in such a style that it almost looked pitiful when looking at the Trueno.

Both cars rallied the corners and the downhill seemed to last a long time. The WRX continued in the lead its hairpins and course turnings were almost perfect. However Unmistakebly the Trueno was right on its tale. Aidan, Kevin and JAcky spoke as if Calvin were driving really slow. To say the WRX was going slow was and understatement. ITs times were much better than all its previous runs. That trueno was remarkbly fast. THe WRX continued in the lead and there were 5 hairpins left in the course. The WRX continued to roar and accelerate but the Trueno was equally fast. Calvin smiled and his driving had been in almost perfect shape. The WRX was almost predicted to win. Suddenly the TRueno shifted the right and took the outside lane its lights were shaded and in Calvins rearview mirror it was invisible. Suddenly the lights of the Trueno opened Its nose was head to head with the WRX the Trueno suddenly slid its wheels on the gutter and started to pick up enormous amounts of speed. The outside had become the inside and the trueno had used a shortcut was the driver really that good or the car vicious. The race ended and Calvins face was filled with confusion. Calvin had lost a battle he had guaranteed himself to win. The WRX looked despondent and its engine rumbled down to a silence the Trueno had won.

Aidan got up and went towards Takumi "Myogi ‚Í“¯‚¶Žž*Ô‚»‚±‚ɉ" The boy nodded and drove off. "What did you say?" I aksed. "You'll find out was the reply."

The end to be continued in episode 2 "Project D"

-By David Kim- Copyrighted © and registered so no plagirism but enjoy and post it is my story

Old 10-18-2005, 10:48 AM
Default RE: Initial M

Interesting.

Don't worry, that's not an insult.