Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

maybe i should stop street racing lol.............

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 10:15 AM
Default RE: maybe i should stop street racing lol.............

ORIGINAL: xLoveMeXoTenderX

And Vicious.. I think your Sig just gave me nightmares. [:@]
You think that sig gives you nightmares, wait until after we race!!! At the track of course!!! [sm=insomnia.gif]

Old 08-14-2007, 11:00 AM

My Eclipse is totalled, so that won't be anytime soon.

Old 08-14-2007, 11:07 AM

ORIGINAL: xLoveMeXoTenderX

My Eclipse is totalled, so that won't be anytime soon.
Just a reason to find you a GSX.

Old 08-14-2007, 11:15 AM

There isn't anything around here that isn't either a POS or incredibly over-priced! Trust me, I've been looking.

Old 08-14-2007, 11:53 AM

Some of you guys act like cops have just started using fast cars for getting dumbasses to race them...

Street racing is dumb...there is no other way to put it. If you do it enough, your luck will run out...not a matter of if...but when.

Old 08-14-2007, 11:52 PM

Like I said before.... I agree with what you say..... But unlike that guy you were talkin bout... I dont run red lights for any reason.... Now thats stupid.... The races out here are not like you probably imagine.... Its hard to explain... Youkinda have to bethere to understand what im talkin bout..... Yea my clipse is a 420A.... And yea, maybe its not evo fast or gst/x fast.... But it does enough to give me that rush..... Yea it probably would take me 16 seconds to getdown the track.....Thats ok.... Even if it took me 9..... I still say the feelin aint the same....... I only runfrom the popo on empty streets...... If theres traffic I just pillun to a neighborhood and loose them..... Im pretty familiar with the area we race in so dont think that all I do is haul *** down the street carelessly....... Most of the time I just find a place to loose them in........ So its coo if you wanna call me dumb, immature, stupid.... I wont get mad or butt hurt... I know you guys are just tryn to look out for a fellow MF member... And I apreciate that..... But im stubborn...I always have to learn things the hard way..... Even if I already know the consequences..... It might sound stupid to you but thats how i've always benn and thats how i'll always be...

Old 08-15-2007, 07:45 AM

untill you hurt someone or yourself. and dude I know what the races are like. I lived in tampa Fl and been to the gandy bridge weekends as well as the mama b's in orlando. now that is some crazyness im sure most areas in the country beside cali cant even imagine. were talking like thousands and thousands of cars all over the streets and when cops come noody runs nobody does a single thing only the cars who were actually racing would dissapear the police never bothered anybody else

Old 08-15-2007, 09:17 AM

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

untill you hurt someone or yourself. and dude I know what the races are like. I lived in tampa Fl and been to the gandy bridge weekends as well as the mama b's in orlando. now that is some crazyness im sure most areas in the country beside cali cant even imagine. were talking like thousands and thousands of cars all over the streets and when cops come noody runs nobody does a single thing only the cars who were actually racing would dissapear the police never bothered anybody else
ive seen tampa races, is it really that big? because if i did move to my house there, would i find it to be a big import scene? lol

Old 08-15-2007, 10:23 AM

...great...more members of the "won't happen to me crowd"...

My sister had the same philosophy for life...always pissed me off with her attitude...I do go visit her every couple of weeks though...at the graveyard.

Old 08-15-2007, 10:47 AM

ORIGINAL: thestealth

...great...more members of the "won't happen to me crowd"...

My sister had the same philosophy for life...always pissed me off with her attitude...I do go visit her every couple of weeks though...at the graveyard.
That pretty much sums it up right there.

I guess the part that really pisses me off about this type of attitude is that the rest of us get the "bad rap",cops messing with us for no reasonand higher insurance rates to go along with it. [:@]

Quick Reply: maybe i should stop street racing lol.............