Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

me, just dickin around with my gun

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2006, 01:37 PM
Default RE: me, just dickin around with my gun

thank you and good call....i love the new ano by the way..who does that? do you have someplace local? and i might be guying a fully upped dragon timmy with a balo b w/rip drive and a 68/4500 tank for $700....i want that gun...

you baught a slayer?! bah!
~Diablo made the Wrath fully tricked:
~~LCD board
~~Eyes
~~20+bps
~~Clamping feed neck
~Diablo madde the AR-1 with a little less
~~LED board
~~Eyes
~~18bps
~~no clamping feed neck
~Diablo then made the Slayer
~~LED display
~~Eyes
~~20bps
~~Clamping feed neck

its all soo unoriginal.....i guess its better than an Ion... those damn ions get on my nerves....hey pete, you wouldnt have a freak kit you would want to part with would ya? lol or an empire kit....i need one..cocker threaded...

Old 07-07-2006, 02:18 PM

Thanks, I like it alot too. I got the ano done by a plus anodizing, their just outside of philly, ups was only one day shipping and it took 10 days from the day i sent it out to the time i got it back. My gun is the same exact thing as the dragon, except mine is milled differently. Just make sure that the gun has the 2004 frenzy board(127.4 board), the eariler dragons had sob's or really crappy was 1st gen boards. Ya the slayer is a piece but out of the box it owns ions and it was 179.99 brand new... I already did some kustom mods to it, she rips for a semi only gun . For the barrel I personally have a 12' custom parts 1 piece (stock timmy barrel), 14" stiffi, 14" pepper stix, and a 14" lapco snapshot. I have shot on my gun a dye ultra light, freek with a 689 ss insert, and a j&j 2 piece pos and I have concluded that the snap shot by lapco is by far the best barrel on the market. It blows everything out of the water and countysports.com has them on sale for 65 bucks (14" front, autococker back, .689 back). Dont waste your money on anyhing else.

Old 07-09-2006, 01:43 AM

halo b's run no more then $130 brand new, not including the empire halo, and as for an exspensive gun, you can get an impulse and get it WAS'd for under $600 and hit 20bps without a problem. and as for the angel comment, yes i agree, i think they went down after the Angel Fly 4 came out. i own a timmy, imp, and speed angel, and on all 3 of them, i can get up to 17bps with paint in them, on my timmy i can do about 26bps dry fire no eyes.

Old 07-09-2006, 02:05 AM

i was ripping 22bps with my gun dry firing today semi auto with out eyes....

Old 07-10-2006, 08:49 PM
Super Moderator

And to think I have a Brass Eagle Talon (Pump gun) and one of the Brass Eagle semi auto's (Can't remember the name of it) but I fixed that POS Talon. I don't chop paint anymore and the gun is WAY more accurate somehow...

Old 07-11-2006, 12:27 AM

i had a tourney yesterday...it was alright we didnt win but oh well...i maxxed out my gun with 23bps with paint and i got the new empire revolver kit (HIGHLY RECOMEND) i was shooting dead on all day...and yea good stuff...i git a 4" circle plate first try from over 50' away....

Old 07-12-2006, 02:33 AM

holy **** man...thats a nice setup...expensive as hell too...arent like all Dye brand guns like 1g+???

reminds me of the days up in the woods with the good ole spyder victor...but of course that was before i tripped and fell down a hill and landed on it, broke both screws that hold the top part of the gun to the trigger part and had to weld a piece of metal on it just to keep it together lmao...

Old 07-12-2006, 11:59 AM

ORIGINAL: DeathCabForCutie

holy **** man...thats a nice setup...expensive as hell too...arent like all Dye brand guns like 1g+???

reminds me of the days up in the woods with the good ole spyder victor...but of course that was before i tripped and fell down a hill and landed on it, broke both screws that hold the top part of the gun to the trigger part and had to weld a piece of metal on it just to keep it together lmao...
lol nice.... DYE's DMC and DM6 are going for roughly 1100 - 1300 and they are just about the best out right now (due to the fact tht bob long hasnt really updated their board in forever) another great guns are EGO's and E-blade 2 cockers...

i just got a new system X slider on/off valve with a bleeder = SOO niice

Old 07-12-2006, 12:41 PM

ORIGINAL: tidus10

ORIGINAL: DeathCabForCutie

lol nice.... DYE's DMC and DM6 are going for roughly 1100 - 1300 and they are just about the best out right now (due to the fact tht bob long hasnt really updated their board in forever) another great guns are EGO's and E-blade 2 cockers...

i just got a new system X slider on/off valve with a bleeder = SOO niice

Actually a pm6 with a ul frame is much better then a dm6 or dmc, its lighter, has better vision and sports the same board.... also its cheaper. For bob long, have you ever held a gen 4? Their soo much better then the pm's or dm's. Spool valves may be quiter but ram operated guns can cycle faster and their even lighter with bobs new designed ram. Those guns rip something awaful.

Old 07-13-2006, 12:43 AM

i havet got my hands on the newer BLs my 'pro-shop' doesnt carry them on hand...so i havetnt gotten to see em... PM6's are nice and light have you shot the new Quest? those are super light and sick fast...i shot one the other day at the touney the guy was a pro sponcered player so he got the gun and all his paint and **** for free so he was letting people shoot it...aww man that thing was sick nasty