Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

my new toy... again

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2006, 12:57 AM
Default RE: my new toy... again

no problem

Old 09-09-2006, 04:37 PM

Well it was for sale on ebay and pbnation for a while and my one friend was thinking of picking it up, so I went ballen and he came along with the gun and half way though the day the gun broke. After stripping it down a messing with it at the feild I concluded that the noid had died, the manual override for the noid would still fire the gun but the electrical motor that pushed it open was shot. So it went back on the nation and sold for 300. Bummer, but I have the ego so w/e.

Nice timmy, I like the colors. I used to be a fan of drops untill I got the go. You sould see if you can borrow a rail and a on/off from someone for a day. For me it compleatly changed my playing form and in turn my playing got better... or it could be that I dont lug around one of the heavest guns ever made. The species was a tank/brick. How is the gz weight wise though? I was thinking of ditching the slayer and getting a timmy for a backup (same thing you got but with a 2k5 trigger frame).

Old 09-10-2006, 12:20 PM

yea the timmy is insane heavy, i played with an ego 2 weeks ago and it had a dye 68/5000 and it put my gun to shame, so i let my girlfriend use my timmy :-p thats why i wanted to get your timmy so my gf could have a gun to shoot.. and that does have a mini rail and a system x slider on/off its seriously the best on/off i have ever used, cause even with slimy paint hands i can still kill the air :-) and as far as my playing form a drop doesnt affect my gun position...actually a funny story about when i was using the ego, i hit my gogs with the bolt cause i wasnt used to the bolt coming back that far (got a shocktech bolt in my timmy and doesnt leave body) so i was sitting there hitting myself in the goggs :-p lol yea but the timmy isnt bad, its heavy but its hald up to everything so far.. and the timmy isnt a GZ, it just an 'intimidator' although i do have a GZ for sale (well i dont i'selling it for a guy) he wants like $350... :-\ and i got another timmy for sale, completely stripped buy it has a was board and eyes its jus apart thats a 2k2 timmy....yea i got a lot of junk...

Old 09-10-2006, 10:07 PM

lol I stick my thumb infront of the pull pin for the bolt some times and get a nice wack, I played with both a 45 and a 68 ci, I will never use a 68 again, I get all the shots I need out of the 45 and its sooo tiny.

I kinda thougt it would be heavy but its never going to break... unless the noid is gay like mine was.

I would jump on that gun, its a deal for what those guns can do. Right now I am a poor college student untill december.

Old 09-12-2006, 01:57 AM

oh yea i hear ya... i gotta pay 5000 a semester...my main sponcer is my mom :-p lol and i like my 68 cause i dont have to refill after every game...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...1020087094&n=2

there is a vid so you can laugh at me.....my teamate never seen him move...

Old 09-12-2006, 07:33 PM

lol you need to get a fire under you back players ***, they both went to one stand up... thats a huge no no. You were holding it down though.

I got one for ya, its not a vid of me... i am the only one with a camara and usually the first out of paint and end up taking vids. Anyway this is the "team" that I play with minus me, plus 2 kids from escense.

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n...t=MVI_0887.flv

Old 09-12-2006, 11:30 PM

is that PSP? 7 man? it sounded ike ramping but he did really well on snake....i have another vid around here someplace i'll find it...ahh got it, check this out..my barrel cam..(the best barrel i have ever shot, empire revolver kit super sweet, just kinda looks like a ***** in the vid)

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/...=paintball.flv