Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Need some opinions

Old 02-10-2008, 06:36 PM
Rob
Banned
Default Need some opinions

Because i hurt a young kids feelings i need your opinionson streetracing. I for one, don't encourage it. With the death rate of young kids and families i will never encourage reckless and neglegent operation of any vehicle on public roads. Mitsubishi has already been tainted enough by poorly thought out movies and such. Where do you guys stand? All i can say is if you do it, don't advertise it unless you want to look like a dumbass idiot. Keep it on the track. Don't get too emo, kid.

Old 02-10-2008, 06:38 PM
Default RE: Need some opinions

im with you

Old 02-10-2008, 06:40 PM

im not gonna be a hypocrite, i do participate in named activities every once in a while. but im not a retard about it and i make sure that there is nobody around me. i never do it on back roads where theres the chance of somebody pulling out of a driveway or side street and getting in my way or whatnot. i try to only keep it on the highway where i can see for a long time in front of me and also typically at night when theres nobody else around

Old 02-10-2008, 07:14 PM

i did it years ago but i had a 96 hyundai elantra which really couldnt pick up speed anyhow. this was when i was 18

Old 02-10-2008, 07:17 PM
Banned

4 people in 2007 were killed because of street racing.

I dont condone it... but the numbers imply its really not a big deal.

Old 02-10-2008, 07:40 PM

ORIGINAL: Sebba

4 people in 2007 were killed because of street racing.

I dont condone it... but the numbers imply its really not a big deal.
4 people? in what city?

Old 02-10-2008, 07:53 PM

ORIGINAL: estraw

im not gonna be a hypocrite, i do participate in named activities every once in a while. but im not a retard about it and i make sure that there is nobody around me. i never do it on back roads where theres the chance of somebody pulling out of a driveway or side street and getting in my way or whatnot. i try to only keep it on the highway where i can see for a long time in front of me and also typically at night when theres nobody else around
same here......i dont know why rob thinks he hurt my feelings? he disrespected me....

Old 02-10-2008, 07:54 PM

let me guess you bought an evo to go the speed limit and obay the laws am i right?

Old 02-10-2008, 07:55 PM

uh ohhh, im sensing some built up tension here..

Old 02-10-2008, 08:02 PM
Rob
Banned

ORIGINAL: BLAZE GS

let me guess you bought an evo to go the speed limit and obay the laws am i right?
You clearly worship the fast and the furious. Look up ricer, and there's your portrait. I disrespected you? Your sig direspected every mitsu owner in the world.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Need some opinions