Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Not Suprised About This One

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2007, 02:32 AM
Banned
Default Not Suprised About This One

Ok, not sure if any of you know... well i know agallardo does but i joined www.LS1.com/forums in the hope of learning something and meeting new people. I just wanted to expand my knowledge a little.

Nobody said anything directly to me ... thats not what pissed me off.

I started reading around the forums and the amount of **** talking that goes on is ****ing crazy. NOBODY here talks **** about domestics ever. And import guys are stereotped as **** talkers? pfffffff please.

If you want to read my posts for yourself... my name is Sebba on there just do a search.

Old 02-05-2007, 04:38 AM
Default RE: Not Suprised About This One

well this is a pretty mild mannered forum. If you've ever been to the mk4 part of VWvortex, theyre mostly all ********, on honda-tech pretty much everyone is fine with making anyone feel like ****. It kind of is true ina way. A lot of import people talk a lot of **** about domestics. Buuuuuuuut im not saying the other way around isnt true.

Old 02-05-2007, 04:57 AM
Banned

Yeah i agree... honda guys do talk a lot of ****.

Just sad dude.

Old 02-05-2007, 10:24 AM

i hear that... i'm not going to get to deep into it but the way i see it is... any car can be just as fast as any other car it all depends on 1 how deep your pockets are 2 how far you want to take it until you are satisfied and 3 if your pockets will allow you to get to that point....

Old 02-06-2007, 02:52 AM

Ya I am a memeber of Mustangforums, and have gotten flamed by 2 different people for driving an import, but then they got flamed out the *** by other members. The sad truth is there are A LOT more import drivers that are dumbasses and they give all Import divers a bad name. But ofcourse domestics have there dumbasses too.

Try Mustangforums. Just be respectful, and dont talk **** about Domestic and you should be okay.

Old 02-06-2007, 02:55 AM
Banned

I never talk **** about domestics. I take it your from LS1forums? Thats cool dude i have no problem with it. If i get some time later i will sign up.

As of now i need to sleep.

Adios

Old 02-06-2007, 03:01 AM

ORIGINAL: Sebba

I never talk **** about domestics. I take it your from LS1forums? Thats cool dude i have no problem with it. If i get some time later i will sign up.

As of now i need to sleep.

Adios
Never been there. I am just a car lover and thats what I have seen. I am not implying you talk ****, I am just the kids who saw Fast and the Furious, went out got a civic, put a wing and a Muffler on it, then went out and talk **** to domestics and act like dumbasses have really given the import world a bad image. Now I am not at all saying ALL are like this, I mean I drive an Import myself. I am just saying thats what they are seeing.

Old 02-06-2007, 04:18 AM

Whats up Sebba....i had some free time so I joined and searched and read ALL of the ones you posted in even the one about "cheating"..lol....There really was some As$es on there...bigtime!...im still stuck on how that one guy was so in2 saying the stock Evo was nothing but rice...he was tha WORST!....So damn narrow minded it was crazy...That snaggletooth guy if i remember correctly was pretty cool tho...Some people are just stuck in there ways and will NEVER give credit where its due!

Old 02-06-2007, 09:42 AM

just thought in case they don't allow it to be posted... here ya guys go on what i responded to them with.. sebba and i will tell ya how bad they flame... oh sebba, my name is gstryyder... lol

lets clear one thing up... crankwalk, occurs in the 95-99 eclipse turbo cars with that 4g63t engine. as for rice... well, i guess you can call it rice who gives a damn... i like the looks and the sound...we are all subject to our opinions of rice... and i will post a vid of the sound that i love to hear. as for a evo being crap... that car can handle 600hp on stock internals... seems pretty impressive to me. i do not come on here to bash.. i was told to check this out by a friend so i did... no disrespect, but i have to say on a recent comment as to a kid not knowing how to launch his gsx... wow it happens to the best of us, including you guys in your v8's.. yes admit it you can get a bad launch sometimes... as for the sound of rice. if you care to take a look.. i love this ricey sound! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1V_rtNuLuA

btw... i love a rwd v-8... i am gonna build a 1966 mustang for my mom, cuz that is both our favorite car, i am not on here to bash.. just observed something. as for ricey cars with turbo's. i think it is rather inpressive to easily push 5oohp out of a four banger rather then an engine that is at least 3X THE SIZE...if that is your definition of rice i would like you to meet the rice KING!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJAcd_oBAvM
and thiss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4GVb-lIClE

also, if you think a four banger is rice... then here is something to make ya rethink that a litle.. especialy a four banger turbo.. THIS IS MY TURE PASSION!!! a motorcycle (except i love to carve canyons... and trackdays!!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iNJMlFnZTo

if it is really the fourbanger or a fourbanger turbo that gets ya.. maybe you should rethink flaming it a bit guys... i mean, i can understand kill stories, but this is a complete disregard for properly stating things... now i must go roam your forum for useful info!!:Potty:

Old 02-06-2007, 11:08 AM

i dont think they are letting me post it. that would be gay... its a valid statement...

Quick Reply: Not Suprised About This One