Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Not Suprised About This One

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2007, 11:17 AM
Default RE: Not Suprised About This One

ORIGINAL: jerusry

just thought in case they don't allow it to be posted... here ya guys go on what i responded to them with.. sebba and i will tell ya how bad they flame... oh sebba, my name is gstryyder... lol

lets clear one thing up... crankwalk, occurs in the 95-99 eclipse turbo cars with that 4g63t engine. as for rice... well, i guess you can call it rice who gives a damn... i like the looks and the sound...we are all subject to our opinions of rice... and i will post a vid of the sound that i love to hear. as for a evo being crap... that car can handle 600hp on stock internals... seems pretty impressive to me. i do not come on here to bash.. i was told to check this out by a friend so i did... no disrespect, but i have to say on a recent comment as to a kid not knowing how to launch his gsx... wow it happens to the best of us, including you guys in your v8's.. yes admit it you can get a bad launch sometimes... as for the sound of rice. if you care to take a look.. i love this ricey sound! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1V_rtNuLuA

btw... i love a rwd v-8... i am gonna build a 1966 mustang for my mom, cuz that is both our favorite car, i am not on here to bash.. just observed something. as for ricey cars with turbo's. i think it is rather inpressive to easily push 5oohp out of a four banger rather then an engine that is at least 3X THE SIZE...if that is your definition of rice i would like you to meet the rice KING!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJAcd_oBAvM
and thiss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4GVb-lIClE

also, if you think a four banger is rice... then here is something to make ya rethink that a litle.. especialy a four banger turbo.. THIS IS MY TURE PASSION!!! a motorcycle (except i love to carve canyons... and trackdays!!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iNJMlFnZTo

if it is really the fourbanger or a fourbanger turbo that gets ya.. maybe you should rethink flaming it a bit guys... i mean, i can understand kill stories, but this is a complete disregard for properly stating things... now i must go roam your forum for useful info!!:Potty:
How bout this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Te1ex0c4mA&mode=related&search= 988HP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL-htvHuITk&mode=related&search= 1042HP this EVO has more HP than both the videos you posted above and it is a 4 banger over 1000HP on 4 cyl

Old 02-06-2007, 11:27 AM

jerusry - we all get where you are coming from but just a lil fyi in both vids you posted (supras and skylines) those are straight 6 engines.

Old 02-06-2007, 04:02 PM

i know... they were bashing on japanese cars and cars with turbos... they said anything made by the japanese is a ricer... and motorcycles were included in this... how narrow minded??

Old 02-06-2007, 04:06 PM

yeah, emonz i forgot about those vids... well they put the vids up... didnt bash me for it but said anything made but the japanese is a ricer... so i said... how is that justifiable when most of these jap cars will eat there cars.. in a straight line... and around a track.. also, how are bikes ricer? i dont get it? so much technology and haaha... they would pic a harley over a japanese bike?? omg... guess it shows how all they care about is a big loud engine mounted on a fat hog bike/ car that wont getcha anywhere.

Old 02-06-2007, 04:11 PM

there are just narrowminded, self centered, inconciderate, one track minded, "think they are always" right ppl out there, and yes it's annoying when they open their mouth to do anything except yawn, cough or well yea but the best way to put them in their place is to have 500 or 600whp 4banger and WHOOOOOP up on their lil 02 o03 supercharged cobra!

Old 02-07-2007, 12:11 AM

ORIGINAL: RCJr9186

there are just narrowminded, self centered, inconciderate, one track minded, "think they are always" right ppl out there, and yes it's annoying when they open their mouth to do anything except yawn, cough or well yea but the best way to put them in their place is to have 500 or 600whp 4banger and WHOOOOOP up on their lil 02 o03 supercharged cobra!
Hint: The only Cobra's that had a S/C from factory were the 03/04 and now the 07 shebly cobra's

Old 02-07-2007, 12:22 AM

hey whats the link to this thread.. the one from the mustang forums that you were talking about on the last page?? i wanna read this convo...

Old 02-07-2007, 01:00 AM

My dad has an 06 Z06 and the day I bought my truck was a bigger day for him then me.
So when i got the Eclipse to toy with, naturally he's all like "Wheres the rear end? Where is the driveshaft? Wheres the v8?"

Lol

Old 02-07-2007, 01:24 AM
Banned

Well the dumbass closed it. Im willing to bet the dude lost.. i mean lets face it. If he won he would have posted it instantly with his victory parade. If they were son confident in the cars performance why are they all panicing? Take this out, take that out, borrow this part, put these on your car, put these cams on, take this out, bolt up nitrous... this that blah blah blah. What the hell? They complain about trubo cars? I think nitrous is far more ricer than turbos... **** nitrous lol.

Old 02-07-2007, 01:40 AM

ORIGINAL: Sebba

I think nitrous is far more ricer than nitrous...
huh?

Quick Reply: Not Suprised About This One