Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

one word why

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2006, 07:16 PM
Default one word why

I saw this and it made me say why would someone **** a beautiful car like this!

[IMG]local://upfiles/6592/95615877B59B429BAC3BD38E75CAE298.jpg[/IMG]

Old 12-29-2006, 08:44 PM
Default RE: one word why

Because even rich people can have disgusting taste. Most Supra drivers IMO are fanboy drivers and don't really care about the vehicle, just what THEYwant peopleto think when they see it.

Old 12-29-2006, 09:14 PM

You do realize that widebody is like a $15k kit without labor and install that car if sold would sell for close to $100k I bet. Widebody supras usually do. besides that I dont think it is all that bad other than the wing , bad offset front rims and gas cover

Old 12-29-2006, 09:57 PM

^no that kit does not look good...it looks ****ed up and not installed right....i would LOVE to see it go for 100k and no supra should have a body kit...there are way to many ricers in this world

Old 12-29-2006, 10:47 PM

supras are crazy expencive..and to have a widebody supra is super rare cause no one can aford the kits..and sure it looks bad now, but fix the fender and the gas door..and paint it all a good color and thats a sweet looking supra, and get rid of that wing...but yea..it would go for a very large penny even at the condition its in

Old 12-30-2006, 12:28 AM

ORIGINAL: tidus10

supras are crazy expencive..and to have a widebody supra is super rare cause no one can aford the kits..and sure it looks bad now, but fix the fender and the gas door..and paint it all a good color and thats a sweet looking supra, and get rid of that wing...but yea..it would go for a very large penny even at the condition its in
I dont think the fender is broke guys that is the widebody it just is not painted you can see the cut fiberglass on the rear end. Some of you guys have no clue. Go look up some widebody supras they are ALL very very very expensive cars and generally if sold they range in the mid $70s and I saw one with this same kit (I think , looks like top secret kit) go for 128k so Id say the car is worth a pretty penny regaurdless if any of you like it or not. like I said that kit itself is like $15k without even putting it on. so sitting on your bedroom floor $15k

Old 12-30-2006, 12:35 AM

thats why the veilside fortune kit is only 5000$.....this kit isn't even painted im tellign you it wont go for much if sold....**** its probably not even TT...my neighbors supra TT with only 30k miles in mint condition was 45k. and i know another guy that got a supra TT for only 16k....and these are both mk4's

Old 12-30-2006, 12:36 AM

Lets watch this ugly piece.

Old 12-30-2006, 12:46 AM
Old 12-30-2006, 12:58 AM

are you seriously gonna go to ebay to price scan. If this cars kit get painted and finished and the car is a turbo model it will sell for $28k or higher depending on under the hood, if its a 6spd and a few other things. the Widebody cars sell for alot more than TT stock bodied supras

TRD widebody http://www.supratraderonline.com/sup...ngs/l0022.html
Another widebodied poopra http://www.supratraderonline.com/sup...ngs/l0134.html

you wanna talk about an ugly one http://www.supratraderonline.com/sup...ngs/l0219.html

$65k for that one and looks like the kit shown above hmmmmm

DONT FORGET the replica widebody knock off kits are rather cheap. TRD knock off is like $2k sold second party. Also note all of these cars I posted are finished and painted but thats what I said origanally is that if the car gets finished and aside from a few things your looking at paying a pretty penny. weather you think it is ricy or not. I like stock body better as well but I would drive a TRD widebody supra any day if I could.

You gotta figure anyone putting that much money into a widebody is not going to drive ver often and risk killing an expensive kit on top of that they generally go nuts on the entire car head to toe and they make them for magizine\ show cars not race cars. so the uglyness speak volumes in that case

Quick Reply: one word why