Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

one word why

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2006, 01:09 AM
Default RE: one word why

your still not backing up what you said....none of those were "well" over 100k or even close to 100k $ they all looked pretty ugly too. I agree that a widebody will prolly go for more then a regular supra thanks to ricers....but where are the 100 thousand dollar ones?

Old 12-30-2006, 01:14 AM

http://supra.stores.yahoo.net/19trdwi6sp10.htmlslap that one on the 100k list

http://supra.stores.yahoo.net/shwiex80.htmldoes this ugliest supra ever say wont take $100k meaning must be more?

$65k and up that is pretty darn expensive. like I said the rangemid $70s which is where most of these I posted are.

Old 12-30-2006, 01:17 AM

ORIGINAL: davidmitsusrock

your still not backing up what you said....none of those were "well" over 100k or even close to 100k $ they all looked pretty ugly too. I agree that a widebody will prolly go for more then a regular supra thanks to ricers....but where are the 100 thousand dollar ones?
Widebodies are not ricer owned cars man. Hulk hogan has the craziest widebodied supra out there. HKS twin (8-9K kit) wide body and everything else under the sun. Trust me these widebodied supras are more than they should be I agree but the TRD widebody is nice looking IMO and If I could pay for one I would but I would be very piky about surrounding mods

Old 12-30-2006, 01:19 AM

lolzzz neither of those are worth 100k the 1st one is actually nice though....but even being a supra fan don't you think the prices for such landwhales are ignorant? i'd seriously rather build a fwd drag civic for half the price and rape a supra....

Old 12-30-2006, 01:22 AM

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

Widebodies are not ricer owned cars man. Hulk hogan has the craziest widebodied supra out there. HKS twin (8-9K kit) wide body and everything else under the sun. Trust me these widebodied supras are more than they should be I agree but the TRD widebody is nice looking IMO and If I could pay for one I would but I would be very piky about surrounding mods
i just think plain and simple bodykits are useless....the weight of them outweighs the "aerodynamic" part of it....i think a supra is like a DSM...clean from the factory why put a body kit on it?

Old 12-30-2006, 01:25 AM

lolzzz neither of those are worth 100k the 1st one is actually nice though....but even being a supra fan don't you think the prices for such landwhales are ignorant? i'd seriously rather build a fwd drag civic for half the price and rape a supra....
you wont rape either of those ones though lol. Understand something the motor in the blck one is $11k just for the bottom end build up 3.4L stroker the TRD kit looks good and it has prob over $100k into the car total. Im not saying I would pay that for either of those cars The black one I would say should be sold for $80k though. the low mileage 98s usually priced around $70 with the HP that one has. again if I was rich I would buy it. But I personally would rather build my own car not buy someone elses \car

Old 12-30-2006, 01:27 AM

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

i just think plain and simple bodykits are useless....the weight of them outweighs the "aerodynamic" part of it....i think a supra is like a DSM...clean from the factory why put a body kit on it?
totally atotally agree BUT the widebody buyer are not buying them to build a race car they are buying to make a show car.gree BUT the widebody buyer are not buying them to build a race car they are buying to make a show car.

Old 12-30-2006, 01:29 AM

whats the quickest supra anyway? 8's i assume but who owns it?

Old 12-30-2006, 12:59 PM

whats the quickest supra anyway? 8's i assume but who owns it?
WOT motorsports Quicksilver supraand owned by Ryan Woonits the worlds fastest 6 spd at that 1.3 60ft too. He is selling the car someone offered him $70k and he said "um ya that will be about enough to cover teh power train" hahahaha

here is the link http://www.wotm.com/rywo98qu.html ran 8.62 @169MPH

Old 12-30-2006, 10:23 PM

I should have took a better pic I did not want guy to come out of store talking **** the kit looked like it was screwed on or something bunch of exposed screws or whatever you call them. Since I have been down here at Fort Campbell I have seen alot of tuners though not nearly as many in Chicago. Hoping to find someone to help me hook up my ride. I want to learn as much as I can about do it yourself. However, that kit on the Supra was terrible if you saw it in person he probably did it himself!

Quick Reply: one word why