Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Picture of Dream car...what is it?????

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2006, 01:07 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Picture of Dream car...what is it?????

[:@]damn japenese get all the cool cars.

Old 02-21-2006, 01:10 PM

That is very true. I mean, the U.S. market has some pretty good looking and powerful ones...

But are terrible used cars.

Japanese ones are sweet and can last forever sometimes, lol.

And that Galant in that pic, the front end looks almost as aggressive as an R34.

Old 02-21-2006, 02:15 PM
Super Moderator

All I want is a damn skyline... R-33 preferably... C'mon now can't I just have 1?!?!?! And I want it to be a RHD not the silly american LHD lol... Wonder if I can convert the Conquest to RHD....

Old 02-21-2006, 02:32 PM

Any car can be converted to RHD, which I think you probably know. The problem with it is that it can be costly and take a lot of time. The other part is that you run the chance of the DoT not taking too kindly to it, and then them saying the car is illegal to drive and become a salvage title.

Happened a while ago to someone I met on another forum.

And yeah I want a skyline too, oh so badly.

I read that there is another new company starting up that can legally important Skylines. It is something like Skyline Revolutions, or something......I'll do some research for you. And why R33?

Old 02-21-2006, 04:15 PM
Super Moderator

I'm just kind of partial to the R-33 look. Not that I'll be able to afford one ever but hey I can dream right?

Old 02-21-2006, 05:52 PM

Plus the r-33 has a cool feature that when the rotors get super hot they explode, I still want one though.

Old 02-21-2006, 06:48 PM

The Galant is cool but if I were to go with a 4 door I would have to go with an Evo

Old 02-21-2006, 07:19 PM

ORIGINAL: Sanguinius

I'm just kind of partial to the R-33 look. Not that I'll be able to afford one ever but hey I can dream right?
You could afford one easily, if you do it right.

You got all those project cars, damn. If you really want a Skyline more than anything else like I do, the year doesn't matter, right? As long as it's not vintage. IMO, anyway. You can buy a late-80s Skyline up in Canada for around 10,000 USD. It's a hell of a lot of money to me, but maybe not to you, I don't know your financial situation. Anyway, then there is a company up there that will dismantle it and ship it across the border (legally) and put it together for you back in the U.S. as a kit car. That is what my research has put together, anyway, and talking with more than several Canadian dealers.

Just takes a little time.

Old 02-21-2006, 07:46 PM

ORIGINAL: Silvertooth

ORIGINAL: Sanguinius

You could afford one easily, if you do it right.

You got all those project cars, damn. If you really want a Skyline more than anything else like I do, the year doesn't matter, right? As long as it's not vintage. IMO, anyway. You can buy a late-80s Skyline up in Canada for around 10,000 USD. It's a hell of a lot of money to me, but maybe not to you, I don't know your financial situation. Anyway, then there is a company up there that will dismantle it and ship it across the border (legally) and put it together for you back in the U.S. as a kit car. That is what my research has put together, anyway, and talking with more than several Canadian dealers.

Just takes a little time.

Awwww Glorious Loopholes!

Old 02-21-2006, 07:50 PM

Lol I guess.

Just don't forget that although you got it into the U.S. legally.......doesn't mean you're necessarily driving it legally, lol.

Quick Reply: Picture of Dream car...what is it?????