Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

PM i got from matt02708....

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 03:37 AM
Default PM i got from matt02708....

Ok Here is a PM i got from matt02708....

Soul your I.Q level amazes me.

Is that a Smart A S S Question....?
or what

Actually if you took 3rd grade english you would realize it is in fact not a question at all. It is a statement.

I'm not starting **** with anyone if you actually took the time to read what was said you would see I was just stating facts and at no point did I start name calling until Sebba decided to call me a **** bag. Me andSebba settled our differences and heeven admitted that some of the things I said were valid points.
I'mon here to share advice and to get advice, but there areshallow minded people like you on these forums thatthink they know more about cars than they actually do. I don't care about making friends on an online forum. If your that pressed about makingfriendships over a LAN connection then I think you havea few problems with your social skills. I recommened talkingto yourguidance counselor.

Love Matt.

And what the f u c k is all this putting me down...its bull****...he started with me...I was agreeing with Sebba

but whatever no swet off my back.. just would like to share...and as many newbies come here and start in with people for no reason

Old 04-12-2007, 05:44 AM
Default RE: PM i got from matt02708....

I leave for a weekend to mickyland and miss all the fun -_- btw i thought lans are LOCAL area networks... as in.... the same place... o_O

Old 04-12-2007, 05:48 AM

you are right Kaede.Noir

LAN Is A local area network is a computer network covering a small geographic area, like a home, office, or group of buildings.....NOT THE WHOLE INTERNET

Guidance Counselor = whose job it is to help guide and structure children’s educational and vocational direction as they pass through an unstable and confusing time in their lives

Dude I'm 22 Married with a daughter...i dont need a
Guidance Counselor ...maybe u might need one

Kaede.Noir How was that MAGICAL KINGDOM

Old 04-12-2007, 06:22 AM

Dude, i swear the more i grow up, the more i get attracted.... at first you know the whole childish thing, then the thrill of the rides and all that stuff... this time i spent more time talking with the staff than ever, (yes! hot chicks work at disney also! got like 2 digits ^_^) im REALLY amazd of how they develop the games, all the imageener stuff, and facts that not many know (theres a high class club for high society and vip thats calld the club 33, the dinning room sits atop the pirates ride and membership is 15k) so yeah... it was awesome : ) oooh did i mention theres red hot chili peppers songs playing on space mountain and california screaming?