Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

RANT about potheads!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 11:12 PM
Default RANT about potheads!

Ok so as some of you know I work at mcdonalds(have for about 9 months now)...being as there isnt a whole lot of job opportunities for a kid my age around here...anyhow it pays ok so i usually just deal with some of the bull**** that goes on around there.

Alright well anyhow a girl that works their is a managers assistant([(not a manager) and she was being ungodly hateful to everyone a couple days ago...and shes like "i hate everyone who works here and i need a raise"...so i tell her that a possitive attitude could help...she blows up on me...threatens to have me fired and the whole works. Well then i talk to an actual manager that agrees the bitch is hateful and i wont get fired.

Now the bad part...the next day she comes in the break room chewing me out on my break...and someone decided to bring up the issue of pot...oh god...i like to think i have some morals...so i mention that smoking weed is unhealthy and irresponsible...then i have the managers assitant and half a dosen other people argueing with me telling me pot doesnt hurt you at all LOL...so now i have at least a dozen coworkers that hate me couse i dont agree with getting high...I actually got called "****ing stupid" by a guy that started like 2 days ago after he tells half the place he smokes weed.

And last the good part...i dont play games. The bitch once again said she was gonna talk to the head manager and get me fired...so i tell her he will find out about her and everyone else that smokes weed that works there...blackmail comes in handy. And all of the managers love me...becouse i listen, have never missed a day, and have never been late...she on the other hand comes in high on occasion, has offered me drugs, and is the most hateful person ive ever worked with.

I reallise some people do drugs...that is not my problem...but to tell me that they dont hurt you and that there is nothing wrong with weed is ignorant...it is illegal for a reason and i don't know any successful people that do it....

I apologise just have to rant...i cannot stand stoners.

Old 04-16-2007, 11:21 PM
Default RE: RANT about potheads!

nothing wrong with stoners..

Old 04-16-2007, 11:25 PM

drugs are retarted, i have parents that have done weed and alot worse drugs, and guess what. i dont live with ether my mom or dad bc of their habbits. i guess they didnt learn after the fact that the state of california took both my brother and i from them.

Old 04-16-2007, 11:37 PM

ORIGINAL: 50ul }{4ck3r

nothing wrong with stoners..
comming from a FWD drifter...lmao...i hope you were just joking

and im sorry that happened eclipsegsx...this is why i hate when people say there is nothing wrong with it.

Old 04-17-2007, 12:30 AM

MAn my step-dad is in prison for drugs and weapons charges...He was the drug lord around here...Had lotz of money but it didnt keep him out the big house....my mom smokes so much she forgets im her son....my lil sister and brother still have 2 live with her...ive contacted the dept. of human Services and they say therz not enough evidence 2 do anything after my baby sister told them she picks up there seeds and stems off the coffee table in the livivg room...DRUGS RUIN LIVES.....PERIOD!.....no other way 2 look @ it...

Old 04-17-2007, 01:10 AM

I've never smoked anything at all.
My dad is dying as we speak from emphysema.
i've never done any drugs.
I just drink.... often. lol

Old 04-17-2007, 04:22 AM

dude dont just bash on all stoners. Half my friends are stoners. Theyre impossible to avoid, but theyre mostly all good people.
The people you SHOULD be ranting about are ******* stoners. Not just stoners in general.

Don't hate.

Old 04-17-2007, 12:15 PM

Yea, theres usually at least a 50/50 split between the good and bad of each type of person... Like.. Cheech and Chong are good stoners... lol

Old 04-17-2007, 12:15 PM

i have mixed feelings about the whole topic/situation. i know a whole $hitload of stoners who happen to be my friends and i don't think it affects who they are or what they do. my friends are what i cal "responsible" when they do it on occasion they are not going anywhere, not doing anything and have nothing planned... i won't lie, i've done it a couple times but never did it until i was 20 years old... honestly if anybody has ever done it on here you know as well as i do (or at least this is my opinion) that weed should be legalized well before alcahol ever should be!! i'm not saying that ppl are irresponsible about it b/c some are. i'm just saying that a "responsible" pot smoker is the equivelant as a casual drinker.

Old 04-17-2007, 12:18 PM

X2 Ron.

Quick Reply: RANT about potheads!