Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Rice of the month

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2007, 02:31 PM
Default RE: Rice of the month

well at least your car is nice looking, that other car just looked like *** fuzz.

Old 02-16-2007, 02:36 PM

thanks, that's all i was going for when i did it. i know the difference betwen rice and not... i personally don't think mine is riced out besides the fact it takes me 32 seconds to go from 0-60 lol and since then i've takin my spoiler off and it looks even better IMO.

Old 02-16-2007, 02:49 PM

ya i really like the spoilerless 2g look, idk why it just looks really clean imo.

Old 02-16-2007, 02:56 PM

well... i like it with a longer body kit, but witha stock body i love the spoiler. i can't decide when i get my gsx if i'm gonig to get JUST the CF lid or the CF lid and CF spoiler...

Old 02-16-2007, 06:24 PM

well, i just logged into my myspace and sent him this message as a bit of a wakeup call... lol

here it goes:

sorry i just had to send you a message. your car is a piece of ****. sorry but, your 420a motor will not hit 170mph.. at least not today it won't maybe it will be able to tomorrow.. but its getting kinda lat and if you find a nice downward slope, and a long *** road you could hit 170...and with approximatley 130hp.. your car is not fast. you might wanna go get a beeter car before you start bragging about it. that is just sad. it is good that YOU like your car, but i will tell you this, dont talk about it like it is some badass car! we got this link on our DSM forum.. and i just had the hardest laugh ever in a long time reading your caption! have a good day, have fun driving around your rice mobile bud... if you want a real car, make it look nicer... or just get a gst and put some turbo, intake, exhaust upgrades, maybe a fuel pump, intercooler, injectors and a boost controller... hit the 300whp+ ... and then you could probably say your car is fast! LMAO!!! and maybe that will make up for the horrid flames on the car also...

Old 02-16-2007, 06:25 PM

does that make me a dick since i sent that?? cuz i thought it was funny as hell!!

Old 02-16-2007, 06:45 PM

ORIGINAL: RCJr9186

well... i like it with a longer body kit, but witha stock body i love the spoiler. i can't decide when i get my gsx if i'm gonig to get JUST the CF lid or the CF lid and CF spoiler...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo . If you do CF please paint it even if the car is black. I dont mind CF hoods and diffusers but other than that it is over board. for the front end of a nice 97-99 DSM I Love the look of a wind splitter they are nice and clean looking here is a buddies old 99 GST white with CF hood and black wind splitter up frount with tein coilovers it look awsome. one of my all time favorite 2Gs

Old 02-16-2007, 06:52 PM

i think a carbon fiber trunk lid would look awesome on a dsm...unpainted of course.

Old 02-16-2007, 06:57 PM

ORIGINAL: davidmitsusrock

i think a carbon fiber trunk lid would look awesome on a dsm...unpainted of course.
[:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(] that to me is one of the worst looking things...... I HATE THAT

Old 02-16-2007, 08:29 PM

ORIGINAL: jerusry

does that make me a dick since i sent that?? cuz i thought it was funny as hell!!
yes

Quick Reply: Rice of the month