Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

SAD!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 12:47 AM
Default SAD!!!

well i just picked up my gf from her moms house and turned on my street to go home and as i get closer i see my neighbors dog run over in the middle of the street. its about midnight and i cant wake this dude up.ive already banged on his door/window to his room, and called him as well. these people are heavy sleepers!! i dont know if they can save him cuz hes bleeding pretty bad but still alive!!i dont know what to do.....

Old 03-07-2008, 01:16 AM
Default RE: SAD!!!

damn... thats harsh.... if you got the guts and the means you could try and take him to a vet... but then again how... and the bills...... it say try to wake them up again or soemething =\

Old 03-07-2008, 01:20 AM

well i tried again but still nothing, its dark over there and i dont want them to think ima a robber or thief and shoot me lol but i did manage to move the dog out of the street before he got ran over again. man hes hanging in there...still alive,but bleeding!!

Old 03-07-2008, 01:21 AM

if thats the case he could still make it.... but damn..... its a very tense situation right there haha.... and i can barely picture you running out of the house and back in checking on here and on the dog haha... is it a big dog? does he look he can make it til dawn on its own?

Old 03-07-2008, 01:22 AM

this is gonna sound harsh... but if it seems like thers no way out duck tape some bandages or old towels to the worst wound to keep it from bleeding, give him a chance to make it til dawn

Old 03-07-2008, 01:25 AM

lol... nah hes a older dog but not very big, idk how long he can hold on,looks like a little less than a quart of blood on the street. but i did cover him in a blanky cuz its very cold!!

Old 03-07-2008, 01:27 AM

ORIGINAL: Kaede.Noir

this is gonna sound harsh... but if it seems like thers no way out duck tape some bandages or old towels to the worst wound to keep it from bleeding, give him a chance to make it til dawn
when i moved him its seemed like the bloodwas coming from his mouth??

Old 03-07-2008, 01:31 AM

oh man... that could mean 2 things... either some kind of wound on the jaw... or the internal organs are damaged... lets hope its one... because 2 would need a vet RIGHT AWAY!!... not that i wanna put pressure on you or sumthing

Old 03-07-2008, 01:39 AM

if i know he didnt care about this dog so much it wouldnt be so bad but he loves this dog alot!! ohh and the vet wont be in till 7am....

Old 03-07-2008, 01:42 AM

damn!!... it could be an internal hemorrage... thats usual on run overs... lemme think... there might be something to do... i dunno, my dad is a doctor (most techniques also work on animals) and ive taken care of my 18 yr old dog that has been run over and stuff... but he never bled internally...

Quick Reply: SAD!!!