Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Slowboy Racing

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 08:37 PM
Default Slowboy Racing

i bought something on Slowboy Racing.com week and a half ago...and i was wondering what was taking so long...so i e-mailed them to see what was up and i got a e-mail from today giving my tracking number but it has not even been shipped yet...last time dealing with Slowboy Racing.com

Old 02-12-2007, 08:41 PM
Default RE: Slowboy Racing

has anyone ever had a problem with Slowboy Racing.com

Old 02-12-2007, 08:43 PM
Banned

Some slight delays have been reported before. Sometimes a lot of their parts they sell, they manufacture themselves so they have to make them when the requests come in. Just give them some time man.

Now, if they told you it would be there by a specific time and it is not, then you have a right to complain.

Old 02-12-2007, 11:18 PM

go to buschur racing, youll never have a problem over there.

Old 02-12-2007, 11:44 PM

I've read the same issues with SBR. I don't think that they mean to, but like Sebba stated, they do make parts in house. I would imagine something may take a few days to a week to make. Although, it wouldn't hurt them to email you and let you know what's going on so that issues like these won't pop up like they do.

Old 02-13-2007, 01:36 AM

I got my parts quick but my Aeromotive FPR leaked horribly....I called after having it installed and they were like..well if youve done installed it, we kant refund your money or exchange....and I was like "easy guys"...cause he got kinda offensive....I was like what are my options?...he said I'll call Aeromotive and I'll call you back and let you know...well after 2 days of waiting..I called them back!...and they said all we can say is call Aeromotive and see what they say....So not good customer service with Slowboy....but Aeromotive was AWESOME!!!....fixed it for free and shipped it back for free.....

Old 02-13-2007, 02:22 AM
Banned

I have to agree on that. I have heard really poor things about SBRs customer relations. Basically extremely poor business ethics. What can you say more than that?

Buschur/Extreme PSI FTW!!!

I know a guy that bought some stuff from AMS... and waited months.. and they lost his order.. TWICE .. and then sent hi the wrong ****.. and tried to overcharge him... NOT F-ING COOL IF YOU ASK ME!

I have bought things from Extreme before.. i loved it.. and they had extremely fast delivery even to the UK

Old 02-13-2007, 12:09 PM

all i ordered was the SBR Turbo Oil Return Line Kit (Pushlock Style)
its like they forgot about my order....but for sure its the last time ordering from there

Old 02-13-2007, 12:35 PM

i've heard lots of probs from that place... one guy waited 6-8 months for a block i heard!! i understand it takes a while to prep and assemble one but come on....

Old 02-13-2007, 06:16 PM

buschur takes 3 weeks for a block and 2 for a head. got my head the a day before they said they would get it to me. and if you call and ask for a part they will either tell you if they have it or not and 99.9% of the time they do. thats the only place ill buy parts from again.

Quick Reply: Slowboy Racing