Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Slowboy Racing

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2007, 10:44 PM
Default RE: Slowboy Racing

SlowBoy is only a couple of hours from where I live in Pennsylvania...We have had some pretty ****ty weather the last week or so.. a ton of snow and some ice..we got pounded..some of the interstates were closed so your delay is probably weather related...I work at a Ford dealership and some of our parts are trucked up from down south of us and some of our trucks were delayed a few days because of the weather.

Old 02-18-2007, 02:08 AM

ORIGINAL: shreff99

SlowBoy is only a couple of hours from where I live in Pennsylvania...We have had some pretty ****ty weather the last week or so.. a ton of snow and some ice..we got pounded..some of the interstates were closed so your delay is probably weather related...I work at a Ford dealership and some of our parts are trucked up from down south of us and some of our trucks were delayed a few days because of the weather.
What you do at the Dealership?
I work at a Ford dealer myself.
Diesel tech.
Been wrapped up in the classes for the 6.4 Powerstroke.

Old 02-18-2007, 10:37 PM

ORIGINAL: Joshewuhh

Diesel tech.
I am a Master Certified Sales Consultant and I also do finance. That new diesel sounds pretty cool. I can't wait to take one for a drive. I work at A. Crivelli Ford & Mercury in Franklin, PA.

Old 02-19-2007, 12:08 AM

ORIGINAL: Joshewuhh

Diesel tech.
I am a Master Certified Sales Consultant and I also do finance. That new diesel sounds pretty cool. I can't wait to take one for a drive. I work at A. Crivelli Ford & Mercury in Franklin, PA.
Oh man, its a monster. But a very quiet monster at that.