Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

sorry mitsu family :)

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 04:06 PM
Default RE: sorry mitsu family :)

on one end is th first $100 bill he won from the SB on the other end is the second $100 bill he won from the SB and in the middle is a whole bunch of one dollar bills. Its like a full serve gas station workers wad of cash lol. oh you need change hold on lol

Old 02-08-2008, 06:43 PM

NA NA NAH u's ain't reading. The money is reply to RCJ saying that I don't know the value of a G ($1,000)I was NOT trying to show off or anything like that. I was trying to to prove that him not sum dumb kid with money.Again I apologize if my post has offended ppl or given them them the wrong impression.

Emonz,man I was showin that silvercoupe is how I can up with the Idea for the AWD conversion. Who is also on member on the Dodgeforum, I have talked to him about the swap and parts and pricing and all that. Im still having trouble beliving he did it all over weekend tho. Cardomain is just a site I use for ideas, forums like these, car meets, andlocal performance shopsare where I do research. Im still do research on the swap I want it done right and get the best for my buck.I know absolutly nothing about performance right now I will get into that aspect later. But silvercoup has been off the DF site for sum reason I forget, so I swung over here for some more knowledge about the 4G63 motor. As well aspro's and con'swith the GSX's. I do apreciate all your replys thanks again.

So am I in the clear yet?

Old 02-09-2008, 09:33 AM

ORIGINAL: PappiDread6

NA NA NAH u's ain't reading. The money is reply to RCJ saying that I don't know the value of a G ($1,000)I was NOT trying to show off or anything like that. I was trying to to prove that him not sum dumb kid with money.Again I apologize if my post has offended ppl or given them them the wrong impression.

Emonz,man I was showin that silvercoupe is how I can up with the Idea for the AWD conversion. Who is also on member on the Dodgeforum, I have talked to him about the swap and parts and pricing and all that. Im still having trouble beliving he did it all over weekend tho. Cardomain is just a site I use for ideas, forums like these, car meets, andlocal performance shopsare where I do research. Im still do research on the swap I want it done right and get the best for my buck.I know absolutly nothing about performance right now I will get into that aspect later. But silvercoup has been off the DF site for sum reason I forget, so I swung over here for some more knowledge about the 4G63 motor. As well aspro's and con'swith the GSX's. I do apreciate all your replys thanks again.

So am I in the clear yet?

He has been away from both forums latly becayse he went back to school. So his time on here is limited. So to be 100% in the clear you are doing a swap to the advenger right? and not an Eclipse

Old 02-09-2008, 11:05 AM

tired of arguing. go for it man. stick a t76 on there. hell, put 2 of em on there w/ NOS.