Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

taxes suck.........

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2005, 04:04 PM
Default taxes suck.........

ok, so aside from the 770 the govt. kept from my checks over the last year, now i owe them money, does anyone else see the problem with this system........... seriously, how can you keep money i have rightfuly earned, then take more from me when i dont have any money in the first place.........aaaahhhhhhhh........[sm=rant.gif]........i am so pissed about this ****......... i dont make **** at my job and now they tell me i cant have any of it back cause i dont have a kid????? WTF is that about...... sorry, gotta get this off my chest.......and i was countin on gettin somethin back to pay off some of my bills................. here is my idea of me and the govt.[sm=chairshot.gif]............ aaaaaaahhhhhhhh................[sm=headbang.gif]

Old 01-26-2005, 04:22 PM
Default RE: taxes suck.........

old proverb, the only thing guaranteed in life, Death and Taxes. Sorry dude, that is just the way it is. btw, breeders do get all the tax breaks.

Old 01-26-2005, 04:39 PM

Suck, but hey, I been there, done that. 2002 Tax season, I got like $200 from feds, and had to pay my state, all because I was in a tax exempt zone for 3 months. Ya know, I guess when ur off to war, you still have to pay taxes, aint that some ****? If I were you, I'd try H&R or something, see if they can squeeze out some extra coin so ya don't have to pay.

Old 01-26-2005, 04:51 PM

i know, whats really f****d up is the reason i dont have a kid is cause i cant afford it right now............. startin to seem like i should have a kid just for the tax breaks (j/k)......... but seriuosly, a lot of people can barely afford to live who dont have kids, make less money than people who have kids, and still dont get it back............... it just PISSES ME OFF, im not mad at the people who have kids and get breaks, i wish them well, but how can you tax somebody for somethin they dont even have............... then ask for more when its time to tell them how much you made over the last year............ its like i already gave you almost a grand after charities and property taxes, AND YOU WANT EVEN MORE!!!!!!!!!!! i just cant seem to grasp the thinking of the complete boneheads in washington who come up with this ****.......... and i know im not really supposed to understand it, but come on, were not all mindless robots who just do as they are told.......... unless your in the army (again, just kidding)...........aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! and its not even like you gave it to them, they take it, just like that, your pay is like a hundred bucks, or whatever, shorter...........

Old 01-26-2005, 05:15 PM

To be fair, they don't tax you more because you don't have kids, but rather, they give them a break right off the top. (I think it is like 3600 per kid taken off of your gross pay) You think you have it bad, my wife and I are DINK's (dual income no kids) so we are in a pretty high tax bracket plus my wife is a small business owner......yeah we get screwed to the tune of about 32% (including Fed, FICA, and SS). It sucks donkey *****, but what can you do. Someone has to support the war, the welfare losers, the interstates, etc etc.

True story. My sis in law made about 3500 bucks one year (several years ago). She was/is a single mom with two kids. She only paid about 500 buck in taxes. She got back over 4000 bucks. My wife and I were livid. How can you get back 8X's what you put in....pays to be a breeder I guess...

Old 01-26-2005, 09:44 PM

Man....i'm glad i don't have these problems. My parents still take care of all my tax stuff for me.....which is pretty nice of them. Seriously though, when i do have to do my own taxes....i don't think i'll be able to manage. I am soo inadequately prepared for real life.....

Old 01-28-2005, 12:43 PM

yea, real life sucks sometimes, but then again i guess its better than being dead..........

Old 01-28-2005, 03:26 PM

Ever think about settlin' down ?

Havin' a bunch of kids ?

I recommend it, and forget about bein' broke, that dosen't go away.

DT

my youngest calls the Talon the... "mittoubeetee"

Old 01-28-2005, 03:41 PM

That's no ****. I am part of the broke for life club....

"Everytime I get ready to make ends meet, someone moves the other end."

Old 01-29-2005, 06:31 PM

yea, i know the feeling, although i just thought about somethin good........ i only got one year of car payments left, then its mine........ and i can lower my insurance too........ hopefully nothin comes up after that to screw it up, but somethin usually does........