Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
lie to you
4.55%
cheat on you
27.27%
break up with you for your best friend
31.82%
say she wants a break
0%
moves away
0%
lie about being pregnant to keep you
36.36%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

What's the worse thing she can do?

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2006, 01:35 AM
Default What's the worse thing she can do?

What is the worse thing your now exgf either did to you while dating, or did after?

Old 03-21-2006, 03:00 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: What's the worse thing she can do?

Hahahaha that's MILD compared to what one of MY x's did. She told me she was preg with twins and they were mine. Then she went to the ER one day and told me she lost them. She was never preg.

Old 03-21-2006, 01:27 PM

wow, i didn't even think of that, yea i'd say that was pretty bad 2, i would not like any little versions of me running around yet

Old 03-21-2006, 01:44 PM

ORIGINAL: imtalkintou

wow, i didn't even think of that, yea i'd say that was pretty bad 2, i would not like any little versions of me running around yet
girls do that... pretend to be preg just so you dont leave them lol...its all mind games

Old 03-21-2006, 01:46 PM

in all honesty, i've never broken up w/ a chic that i really cared about, i always got the **** end of the deal. mainly cause of the same guy twice now, so all i can say is, never let your gf become friends w/ another guy after you start dating, if she's friends b4 that, thats fine, but after is bad news bears!!!!!

Old 03-21-2006, 01:49 PM

My girlfriend broke up with one of my old friends and now shes with me so kinda guilty, but her ex was a total flame bag.

Old 03-21-2006, 01:49 PM

cause we're good at mind games, guys are just way too caught up in ***** and *** to realize it....it's a sad sad world we've come down to but, we ladys stick to what we're good at. lieing isn't all that bad just in the sense everyone lies about something, cheating happens. Though i do believe that if you break up with some becuase of another person...it's kind of ****ty, like you're just not good enough. the wanting a break...well...some people can just be waaaay too clingy, plus if you're young you're gonna wonder what else is out there. The last one is just stupid...i'm not gonna even rant about that one....

Old 03-21-2006, 01:52 PM

can anyone else vote, or did it close? cause if it closed, i'll have to do it again

Old 03-21-2006, 01:54 PM

it still says no deadline, and i also added one, i'll think Sanguinius will like it

Old 03-21-2006, 01:55 PM

I always have had the short end of the stick myslef ive never broke up with anyone who I like\cared about.

Quick Reply: What's the worse thing she can do?