Ride Of The Month This section contains all nomination and voting threads and information, ONLY. See Rules before nominating or voting!
View Poll Results: A poll
1VisciousGSX
30.61%
Emonz57
14.29%
SuperInflamo
55.10%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

September Voting!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2007, 06:34 PM
Default RE: September Voting!!!

You'd think that something like a contest attracting new people would be a positive thing for a forum, not something to accuse cheating of... unless of course that was tounge in cheek

at least my join date is better eh?

Old 08-25-2007, 06:55 PM

Alright, I voted and it was just as tough now as it was thinking about it then[:@]
All 3 cars are just badass though...but next time, let's make it easier and put Sebz concept car in there, lol.

Old 08-25-2007, 07:02 PM

I just had an idea. The next time we have 3 badass performance cars, there should be a small list of "power" mods added in the first post to add to the "mad tyteness" to each car. I know some already have them in their sigs, but at a glance, most folks forget to look at what makes each car so badass.
Eh, just an idea.

Old 08-25-2007, 07:22 PM
Banned

I was going to suggest it.. but what ever lol. I thought it would be a lil messy.

As for cheating... i say we disqualify him : P

Sebs concept car FTW!!!

Old 08-25-2007, 07:48 PM

ORIGINAL: Sebba

I was going to suggest it.. but what ever lol. I thought it would be a lil messy.

As for cheating... i say we disqualify him : P

Sebs concept car FTW!!!
Its very possible he would be in the lead still without all the random new members. The race would just be closer so it would be more fun to watch. I dont care if I win or lose. My Evo has won in the past (like may 2006 or something) but to be fair to all of the cars running (likethe GSXit is well desrving to be in the voteing as are the other two)and keep the race interesting. I mean lets face it if I want to win I could always imposter every old member on this site and cast a vote or I could have people from the tons and tons of other forums I am on come over to help me out, but whats the fun in that? I think leaving it to the members here who matter is the way it should be, ya know the member who actually contribute to this site and post once in a while lol

Old 08-25-2007, 09:07 PM

i think you should make it a rule that you must be a member for a month or something b4 youcan vote for ride of the month idk polly the gayest thing ive ever came up with haha

Old 08-25-2007, 11:02 PM

haha, i've been a member for over a month.....

Old 08-25-2007, 11:42 PM

That 3K is simply amazing, with an awesome paint job!

Old 08-26-2007, 12:18 AM

ORIGINAL: apax

haha, i've been a member for over a month.....
which is all good but come on seriously your an active member right? 8 posts later lmao same with the other guy above joined the same day and never post till now.

This has happend two months in a row now. I really would like to see a 3kgt win specially one that is nice. but still. I mean even with the cheezyness going on I bet his car would have still one since it is not so often you see a nice 3sin awsome shape get nominated. where an Evo and 2G happen very often BTW if I make no sence or I am rambling its because I am a little drunk. just got home for the bar hahahahha

Old 08-26-2007, 12:31 AM
Banned

Hey man, no shame in that : )

Quick Reply: September Voting!!!