Ride Of The Month This section contains all nomination and voting threads and information, ONLY. See Rules before nominating or voting!
View Poll Results: A poll
1VisciousGSX
30.61%
Emonz57
14.29%
SuperInflamo
55.10%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

September Voting!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 08:01 AM
Default RE: September Voting!!!

whoa... i didn't see that. Superinflamo, you posted to another forum to come vote for you? yea that's pretty effed up... even though ROTM isn't that big of a deal that's still shady.

Old 08-28-2007, 11:22 AM
Banned

Nah... thats just lame lol

Old 08-28-2007, 11:57 AM

ORIGINAL: RCJr9186

whoa... i didn't see that. Superinflamo, you posted to another forum to come vote for you? yea that's pretty effed up... even though ROTM isn't that big of a deal that's still shady.
your right....the rotm is not a big deal, its not like your winning an award or anything....so why is everyone complaining about it....

Old 08-28-2007, 12:36 PM

b/c if he did go to other forums and ask his people to just sign up to vote for him, that's cheating. that's why it's such a big deal. you wouldn't happen to be one of those people would you apax w/ your 3kgt and your 9 posts?

and just so we don't get anything twisted i'm the one that nominated SuperInflamo and told everybodyi was going to way back when he first posted pics of his car redone... so just so there are no biass opinions about that... lets get that out of the way.

Old 08-28-2007, 12:43 PM

ORIGINAL: apax

your right....the rotm is not a big deal, its not like your winning an award or anything....so why is everyone complaining about it....
It's kinda like when Jethro Tull got "Best Hard Rock/Metal Performance " instead of Metallica at the Grammys, the results were that the Grammy lost all credibility with the people.

Yeah, the ROTM is not a big deal, but for some it's the fun of a honest competition amongst our selves. Will I shed a tear if I loose, NO. I'll take my chances again next month if I get nominated again. It's no biggie, I'll eventually win I'm sure.

Old 08-28-2007, 12:51 PM

b/c if he did go to other forums and ask his people to just sign up to vote for him, that's cheating. that's why it's such a big deal. you wouldn't happen to be one of those people would you apax w/ your 3kgt and your 9 posts?
i visit this site off and on (cuz i'm on over 100 car forums, so it's hard to stick with 1 forum)....but i mostly post the extreme autofest events on here, i know you seen it before......

Old 08-28-2007, 12:57 PM

don't think i have... sorry

Old 08-29-2007, 12:44 AM

ORIGINAL: 1ViciousGSX

ORIGINAL: apax

It's kinda like when Jethro Tull got "Best Hard Rock/Metal Performance " instead of Metallica at the Grammys, the results were that the Grammy lost all credibility with the people.

Yeah, the ROTM is not a big deal, but for some it's the fun of a honest competition amongst our selves. Will I shed a tear if I loose, NO. I'll take my chances again next month if I get nominated again. It's no biggie, I'll eventually win I'm sure.
That was a travisty of metal justice... [:@]

Old 08-29-2007, 01:14 AM

3/s for the win!!!!!

SuperInflamo

Old 08-29-2007, 11:13 PM

So, i'm kida thinking its maybe not a bad idea to disqualify Superinflamo....

Quick Reply: September Voting!!!