For Sale / Trade Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Private and commercial posts are also welcome!

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2006, 03:39 PM
Default 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST

I'm thinking about selling my 1995 Mitsu. Eclipse GS-T. I am not completely posative yet, but as gas prices continue to rise, I need something that consumes less gas. The GS-T, if you don't know, is stock turbo. The turbo is in GREAT condition. I have 2 or 3 boost leaks...2 for sure. 1 in the IC piping, and 1 in the BOV. I speculate another one, but can't find it. I've babied this car since the day I bought it. It's needed a new clutch since that day too, but has done pretty well without it. I just can't afford to fix it all up. My insurance rates are pretty high with that car as well. I have a 2 tickets, however they are both coming off in about 3 months, but that still wont make much of a difference for me. I was a stupid driver when I started, and I'm paying for it now...Literally. I am financing the Eclipse, so if you buy it, your monthly payments will be $219.71 on the 16th of each month.

Here are some specs:

Body Style: Hatchback
Mileage: 135,000
Exterior Color: White
Interior Color: Gray cloth
Engine: 4 Cylinder w/ stock turbo
Transmission: 5 speed manual
Drive Type: FWD
Fuel Type: 91 grade ONLY!
Doors: 2 Doors

I've treated this car with the utmost respect. Oil changes every 3,000 like church every Sunday. Time for all new belts. I had a lot of plans for this car, and still may. I guess I'm just testing the waters. So, please, if there is any interest, go ahead, and send me a message. If you are to buy this car, you will have to promise to take care of her. Bath her when she is dirty, change her fluids when it's time, use the proper grade of gasoline, etc. I love my car, and i'm sure a lot of you out there love your cars as well. It's been through a lot with me for the short period of time I've had it, and I just want it to have a long, healthy life.

*UPDATE*

I almost forgot to mention, this car was financed for $4,200 at 24 payments of $219.71 like I said earlier. What I did not say was that I've made the first 6 payments already, and the buyer would be picking up where I left off. I was finaced at 21%, because I had no previous credit. If you have credit, your interest rate should be lower, there-by lowering the interest, there-by lowering the monthly payment.

Thanks!

(Pics are available at request.)

-brandoN^-