For Sale / Trade Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Private and commercial posts are also welcome!

RRM timing controller $150

Old 05-26-2019, 09:52 PM
Default RRM timing controller $150

I have a Road Race Motorsports Timing controller for Mitsubishi 2.4L 2008-2017 (that I know of) Lancer, Outlander, Outlander Sport, etc.
I ran this on my 2016 Outlander 2.4 along with the RRM aluminum pulley. Makes the 2.4 model much quicker, better throttle response, and it just ran smoother with it than without. RRM products have gone on all our cars from the wifes, 14 Outlander, to the girls 17 Outlander Sport. (they are both still running the RRM aluminum pulley) Night and day difference if your looking to pep up your 2.4 Lancer or SUV. Ran for 3yrs zero problems, plug N play and super simple install.
Here's the RRM jist on it.
Introducing the all new Next Stage Power Pro. This box will revolutionize the way that you mod your car or cross over SUV. 8+ HP in minutes by simply plugging in line with your map sensor using factory plugs and is undetectable by the dealer once removed. It takes 2 minutes to install and comes complete with instructions. this unit unlocks the power potential that is untapped by modifying the map sensor signal to you ecu and advancing timing. It will work along with the RRM ECM system and all other RRM parts short of a turbo kit. The Next Stage Power Pro dynoed alone made 8+ wheel horse power. Will work on manual or CVT cars and is truly plug and play.

$369 new. I'm only asking $150. I take paypal and can ship with tracking. Feel free to check out my thread "Galactica" in the Outlander forum. IM me and I can email or text you. It will need some 3M tape to attach but it's totally sealed and clean. heres their link. https://roadracemotorsports.com/stor...ovnc8ba87f05r3