Sights N Sounds Post all of your video and sound clips here.

CRUSHED hahahahahaha

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 05:08 AM

^^ lol you ever hear the saying, you buy a ferrari when your trying to be somebody, you buy a lambo when you are somebody

Old 03-22-2009, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by victim619
they crushed a REAL imported skyline here in san diego. They handcuffed the guy and made him watch
thats dirty

Old 03-23-2009, 12:54 PM
Banned

Now that is ****ed up.

Seriously, what the **** are all these cops doing. They should be out actually stopping crime rather than harassing some car enthusiasts. This is a total waste of police time, and it sickens me that this is allowed.

F- the system.

Old 03-23-2009, 06:39 PM

how is it a waiste of time? Street racing is for homos. Going to the set up races is just as stupid. Maybe you are not old enough or just lucky enough to not know people who have been killed because of this crap. I know 2 people who were killed because of street racers. It really changes the out look all together.

There is a huge difference from loading up public road and dragging and doing a quick highway pull. Which obviously I am guilty of alot of times.

as for crushing a car over questionable motors ehh that doesnt bother me either. Make sure you don't buy stolen **** and all is well. I mean if you have a stolen car the police will take it. Running with parts of a stolen car are just as bad. Weather you know if it is stolen or not is a differant story and now with parts out all the time you never really know unless you take the time to run the VIN.

Old 03-23-2009, 08:53 PM
Banned

I believe they crushed the Skyline because it was a Skyline, and consequently illegal.

Old 03-23-2009, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Sebba
I believe they crushed the Skyline because it was a Skyline, and consequently illegal.
That is a tough call. I know plenty of member on other forums who drive R33s and R34s in cali and dont have issues at all they pass cali inspections and stuff.

Who the hell knows. At least FL you can register basically anything and be fine hahaha

Old 03-23-2009, 09:45 PM

Just my .02:
Street racing its just idiotic, in any way or circumstance, and im pretty sure everyone here has done it once, even in a highway roll.
THERE IS an illegal market for engines and parts in california, people buy them, IT IS A FACT.
Yes cars are impounded by both reasons...
Now... crushing those cars is STUPID, its just plain revenge, they should just scrap the vehicles in some way, or something like that, what you have there even if its rice or not, it looks like it has been taken care of for years, and doesn't look that ricey for me (well the wheel color looks like it came out of an m&m).
Both sides on this story are busting each others ***** out...

Old 03-23-2009, 09:58 PM
Banned

The death toll for street racing in 2006 was less than the death toll for peanuts. Ban peanuts?

Old 03-23-2009, 10:07 PM

LoL, well, more ppl die in car accidents than air accidents also.... but im pretty sure that peanuts don't kill 3rd parties in anyways. Well, im not here to try to convince people to not street race, cuz as there is careless ppl, there's also very careful, what pisses me off really is the fact that they are crushing perfectly working pieces of machinery (and not so perfect as well...) for the sole purpose of imposing self inflicted dictatorial fear on the car enthusiast population... and wasting thousands in the process

Old 03-24-2009, 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by Sebba
The death toll for street racing in 2006 was less than the death toll for peanuts. Ban peanuts?
They pretty much are banned. Schools dont serve peanuts anymore or peanut butter. The rest of the time it up to you to know better than to eat one if you going to get a reaction. Just like stated above, you eating peanuts doesnt effect any innocent people near by that have nothing to do with it. Racing does. Half of the time when someone dies in from street racing it is a car that has nothing to do with the race at all.

Quick Reply: CRUSHED hahahahahaha