Sights N Sounds Post all of your video and sound clips here.

CRUSHED hahahahahaha

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 10:05 AM
Banned

That is a fair point Mike lol. I didn't think about that.

Old 03-24-2009, 10:54 AM
Super Moderator

yea or the passenger of the car gets more injured than the driver...look at nick hogans accident. He was fine while his friend was in the hospital in serious condition

Old 04-03-2009, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by victim619
they crushed a REAL imported skyline here in san diego. They handcuffed the guy and made him watch
I doubt your reply, Skylines shall and have always been illegal in the continental USA. Its a kaizo same look different body strength look up kaizo indutries. GREY MARKET=big bucks to pass.

I know the local refferee If the block vins show up illegal they crush your car+6 months prison time.Paper work just means they will trace it back, But most honda motors come from canada now.

thirdly-to make a motor legal in CA the motor has to be newer than the vehicle itself, pass smog requirements and if the car is 0bd0 you need to convert to the year the motor came in america. So a 1991 civic with a b16 has to go Obd1 since the b16 came in america in 1994 in delsol's

Old 04-17-2009, 01:33 PM

If Skyline is not illegal in America.

The Nissan GT-R is a Skyline with almost 500 hp on it and they sell them in North America. The Enzo Ferrari is also legal in North America and Ralph Lauren as one.

off topic:
California is stupid about there environmental laws. this is the State that killed the General Motors EV1 (electric vehicle). The state that passed a law that doesn't really help the California environment. If you fly regularly to LA you will notice the worst smug clouds in America worst than New York City.

Emission test in California is only done Once in your car's life time and they don't allow cat back exhaust on your car. Which is so strange.

In New York, CT or Massachusetts the emission test is almost every year., if you don't pass the test your car will be in the garage forever.

Car Insurance in California is the worst in the nation. The car insurance company does not pay ASAP for thje damages it has to come out from your pocket before they reimburse you with the expenses. Why? because there are too many illegal aliens in California that will cost American citizen more on auto insurance because of undocumented foreigners in Cali.

The good think about West coast is No Snow,no rust and the car last forever. In Boston we have brand new cars every 10 years because of rust,dents (parking parallel),scratches,ding,undercarriage gone because of hard ice and more

Last edited by FAX68; 04-17-2009 at 01:39 PM.
Old 04-17-2009, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by FAX68
If Skyline is not illegal in America.

The Nissan GT-R is a Skyline with almost 500 hp on it and they sell them in North America. The Enzo Ferrari is also legal in North America and Ralph Lauren as one.

off topic:
California is stupid about there environmental laws. this is the State that killed the General Motors EV1 (electric vehicle). The state that passed a law that doesn't really help the California environment. If you fly regularly to LA you will notice the worst smug clouds in America worst than New York City.

Emission test in California is only done Once in your car's life time and they don't allow cat back exhaust on your car. Which is so strange.

In New York, CT or Massachusetts the emission test is almost every year., if you don't pass the test your car will be in the garage forever.

Car Insurance in California is the worst in the nation. The car insurance company does not pay ASAP for thje damages it has to come out from your pocket before they reimburse you with the expenses. Why? because there are too many illegal aliens in California that will cost American citizen more on auto insurance because of undocumented foreigners in Cali.

The good think about West coast is No Snow,no rust and the car last forever. In Boston we have brand new cars every 10 years because of rust,dents (parking parallel),scratches,ding,undercarriage gone because of hard ice and more
Firstly FAX your posts are rude and very stupid.
I am a SMOG TECH in guess what CALIFORNIA every 2 years for most vehicles although newer vehicles is every 5.
Skylines arent real in the USA and no the GTR isnt considered a skyline,the main designer who designed the R32-R34 said the R35 gtr that goes to america is not a skyline in fact it is a GTR. He did not want the name for production to leave Japan in a article I read. Any skyline one see's is a Kaizo reproduction,with the Drive train made my Nissan of course this is referring to R32-R34 models

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_Skyline#R35

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_GTR

P.S. on a side note FAX I suggest sir you learn to reread your posts before submitting because you dont know alot and sure dont know a damn thing about california at all.
Smog=TAIL PIPE EMISSIONS-they can care less if you got an exhaust. they put modified under visual inspection FYI.

Old 04-23-2009, 06:21 AM

Originally Posted by Blck3G
Firstly FAX your posts are rude and very stupid.
I am a SMOG TECH in guess what CALIFORNIA every 2 years for most vehicles although newer vehicles is every 5.
Skylines arent real in the USA and no the GTR isnt considered a skyline,the main designer who designed the R32-R34 said the R35 gtr that goes to america is not a skyline in fact it is a GTR. He did not want the name for production to leave Japan in a article I read. Any skyline one see's is a Kaizo reproduction,with the Drive train made my Nissan of course this is referring to R32-R34 models

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_Skyline#R35

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_GTR

P.S. on a side note FAX I suggest sir you learn to reread your posts before submitting because you dont know alot and sure dont know a damn thing about california at all.
Smog=TAIL PIPE EMISSIONS-they can care less if you got an exhaust. they put modified under visual inspection FYI.

I live in California before. It is not rude it's the facts. There are millions of illegal immigrants in California I lived in Via Colina before. You calling me names is rude.

Wikipedia? Gees the people who wrote Wikipedia are ordinary people just like you and me. They are not always Accurate sometimes even wrong. For example Wikipedia even wrote that John Harvard is the founder of Harvard University which is totally wrong and statue is not even John Harvard.

So Wikipedia is not always right my friend.

Modified by visual inspection? What!!! they only look at the car and pass them even though the car is falling apart. California indeed.

The state with a millions of illegal immigrants The highest foreclosure, The highest Unemployment, TAX is 8% to 12% etc etc. Ask my friend who had a Carbon Fiber exhaust that they rejected for having that muffler. California doesn't even check the bumper if it's broken or not.

Looks who's talking getting all the facts via internet doesn't mean they are ALL Accurate.

I left west Coast because the earthquake, Taxes is High,too hot in the summer,NO JOB,expensive and more.

Why so ANGRY by the way. Be civilized with the arguement. You always Contradict other members opinion and it doesn't help the person who needs help.

If I was wrong why should I post it I learned GTR is a Skyline from Speed channel Edmund's show. They had a special Show just for the Nissan GT-R Skyline.

Call them or email Speed channel and tell them they are wrong not me.

Just like the Nissan Z they call it Fairlady in Japan, even the 2008-2009 Lancer has a different name in Southeast Asia. Different name same car. do you get me. Marketing a product makes people confuse

I mean We won't even know the difference between a Cross Over Vehicle and a SUV. Because they all look the same it just how marketing Lingo confuse a lot of consumers.

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...ticleId=119632

Last edited by FAX68; 04-23-2009 at 07:27 AM.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:36 PM

So FAX you seem like a major tool so lets just leave it at that.