Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

96 3000gt sl vs 03 mustang cobra

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 01:03 AM
Default RE: 96 3000gt sl vs 03 mustang cobra

[/quote]

no girl in her right mind would even be seen in one of those riceburners, regardless of "how mad tyte fast it is yo". Retards.
[/quote]

really? i see girls actually driving evos and wrx's left and right around by me bc they like them so much.

Old 02-01-2007, 01:31 AM

^^^wanna know how many girls wouldn't be caught dead in a mustang in my area? Wait, I can't tell, cuz I'm a retarted rice boy and I don't have that many fingers and toes!!! And how many parts from your precious domestic, "American" muscle cars are imported from places like Japan, Korea, China, etc. Some like having big motors and keeping it all NA to put down the power, some like twin turbos and forged internals. All depends on preference. Persoally, I'm as much a domestic fan as I am of imports, and I really can't see (1.) why you're hatin so much on people that love cars just as much as you say you do, and (2.) Why you waste time on a site where everybody hates you.....implies to me a total lack of a social life. Maybe you should get out more often, you know, pay somebody to be your friend for the night and go catch a movie or something. Just a thought.

Peace out *********a

Old 02-01-2007, 01:34 AM
Banned

The term rice is actually used to describe the wya a car has been modified.

Taken from wikipedia

More contemporary use of the term rice burner, along with the prefix rice, has taken on an alternate pejorative meaning for an automobile that has been modified to give impression of high performance, but does not necessarily have any high-performance capabilities. This practice is in contrast to the "stealth" or "sleeper" style of automotive modification, where a vehicle may have major performance modifications, but the appearance remains similar to that of a stock model. In this manner, the appellation can apply to any vehicle regardless of country of origin. The most commonly modified cars are sport compacts, but the term can apply to any class of vehicle, including trucks.
In Denmark, the drivers of these kind of Asian-manufactured cars are referred to as "sushis". It is common for these people to hear comments like "move back to Japan" even if they are clearly not of Asian origin.
In some circles, or even entire regions of the U.S., the term rice car is used exclusively to describe Asian-made vehicles, modified or not. However, as more types of cars began being used as a platform for modification, including German and American-made cars, use of the term rice is no longer restricted to Asian-made vehicles.
So as you can see it is clearly refering to modified cars. Cars that have a modified exterior that has no actual effect on performance.

Now, a stock Japanese car is NOT considered rice.

Rice is also a kind of attitude. More specifically, he who thinks he is faster than others (when heisnt) without showing any kind of proof to back it upand fails to show any actual knowledge on the subject and has little reasonability and intelegence. Sound familiar? You have said on countless occasions that your stock domestic VS a stock EVO ... the EVO is slower. You have now been proven wrong and you make a post without even so much as a mention.

If you dont have the facts to back up the situation... dont make a dick out of yourself.

Old 02-01-2007, 01:38 AM
Banned

Taken from a muscle car forum.... wow it looks like this guy is hated by his own kind.

I've about decided that the "ricer" "attitude" isnt a ricer attitude at all.....its just the general attitude of a ***** with a fast car (or a car that the ***** thinks is fast). It obviously carries over to american muscle aswell. My 97 cobra conv is pretty fast.... mid-high 13's on street tires w/ the top down (on a g-tech) i havent taken it to an acutal track yet but i will soon and will post my timeslips. My fiance has a 96 vtec prelude w/ short throw and k&n w/ no other mods. That think is pretty quick too. I havent made any g-tech runs with it yet but i have driven it and it is respectably fast. She likes her car cuz she thinks its pretty, which it looks 100% stock so there is no "ricer" spice on this ride.

My point is this. Fast is fast. Period. If you cant respect and appreciate that for what it is then you are no better than all the "ricer *********" that everybody (including myself) hates so much. The annimosity is about stupidity and that post had both.
Someone that has a brain...

Old 02-01-2007, 03:15 AM

Reading **** that these ****in idiots get on here and say really gets 2 me. Why the **** are they even members here?...I just don't get it!....They need 2 go back 2 sucking there moms hairy nipples and stay the **** off this site!

Old 02-01-2007, 10:02 AM

ORIGINAL: jlh077464

Reading **** that these ****in idiots get on here and say really gets 2 me. Why the **** are they even members here?...I just don't get it!....They need 2 go back 2 sucking there moms hairy nipples and stay the **** off this site!
It just shows how immature they all are. The last thing I am going to waiste my time doing is joining a forum to trash talk there product. Well because I have a life and im not on the matureity level of a 15 yearold like these douche bags. we all know they dont even have a liscense and they all live in a winabago infested with rouches and there parentsdrive a POS 1988 camaro that is rotted threw the floor board and every single car even the slow ones from this board are probably jsut as fast

Old 03-09-2007, 08:18 PM

Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW OLD ARE YOU??????????????

Old 03-10-2007, 12:03 AM

I think I'm going to rice out my all american, made in canada, japanese computer controlled, mexican diesel running (only during the baja races) 4x4 04 Dodge dually. Maybee some racing stripes, hood scoop,a tonneau cover, a wing, some 24" spinners, flamed window tint, dice hanging on the windshield, and straight pipes so it sounds fast. Yah, that sounds sweeeeet! or maybee not, just a thought....there is always someone who will think what you do is retarded or stupid. My friends think I'm nutts b/c I have a thing for 70-72 Ford Mavericks, that's okay, they like Chevy's[:@] But at least we have enough respect for each other to not be total asses about it.

Riceisbad:
It is better to say nothing and have people assume you are an idiot, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Old 03-10-2007, 12:46 PM

ORIGINAL: Domesticboy

Umm..he's driving a Japanese car?? Maybe that??
*Looking at my car*

Hmm, looks like it was made in america?

Another person that is upset a 4 cylinder motor is faster than his 6?

Old 03-10-2007, 02:19 PM
Banned

LOL what a dumbass. DSMs are made in IL anyway.

Quick Reply: 96 3000gt sl vs 03 mustang cobra