Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

96 Eclipse VS. Delsol

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 12:55 PM
Default 96 Eclipse VS. Delsol

ok well at the red light about a week ago..and this delsol from california pulls up..well he has his girlfriend with him..and starts reving so i had no intention in racing and embarrasing him in front of his girlfriend but he said when yougoin to let me take that piece a **** home with me..i just gave him a go to hell look..well light turns green so i have about half throttle into it..and he passes you know..(SMOKE POURING FROM THE LITTLE HONDA)..so i cranked down into it shifted into second, and pulled him about 3 cars..(NO ****)..and third gear in my car is a good gear for some reason but..he hit third so i hit third...well lets just say his girlfriend was probably embarresed..so i pulled of at the gas station..he gets beside me and says..mani wasn't even racing..i said yea ok..i saidi seen smoke pouring from how hard you was getting on it and so he got mad and pulled off..got the the stop sign and flipped me off..lol...no use to get in a fight of a little race..but in all i let off after third gear and pulled him around 6 or 7 cars..lol...good run..