Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

99 VR-4 vs. 03 vette

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2007, 01:40 AM
Default RE: 99 VR-4 vs. 03 vette

wow u drove a cavalier? ur a ***!!

Old 02-01-2007, 06:06 PM

after reading this crap i think ill go trade in my fd and my 99 vr4 and get a cavalier since jd power says its the best deal.... has this guy ever been to a car show b4 ....notice what kind of people hang out in the ford section....its the eye of the storm for all that tornado bait...guys walkin around in leather pants high top sneakers, a ford racing jacket from wal mart.... then take a look at who is checkin out the imports sophisticated well educated people that have no problem paying more money for way better performance and styling... fords new v8 in that bustang still cant out pull a 4 cyl evo..i hope this guy signs in again im having a whale of a time laughing my *** off at his comments...

Old 02-01-2007, 06:19 PM

you know, i don't have a problem with american cars. i like many of them and drove some of them. lately i drove the 07' v-6 mustang and although it isn't a beast of a car, or a GT, it still drove really nice. i love imprts and probably will never go american, but i do respect them. what i don't have respect for are jerk offs who think that only american cars are engineered better, and have faster times, ect...
you can't change what people like or don't like. i don't care what other people drive. i like my car and what i have.

Old 02-05-2007, 05:36 PM

why did u block me?

Old 02-24-2007, 07:30 AM

truly i think the story is quite pointless, no offence to who ever posted it, but you claim to have beat a vette at the fault that he couldnt grip in the rain? call me old fashion, but i dont think that was a race at all? Neverthe less, if you think you outperformed him by using your all wheel drive as an advantange on wet tarmac. then good for you. Just dont go around saying you beat him fair and square.

Sorry if i was unproffesional

Gus

Old 02-25-2007, 10:24 PM

read the posts that followed.. may have saved some time trying to come up with somethin witty to say

Old 02-26-2007, 05:28 AM

i tend to stay away from confrentation on this forum. i use it to give out information, by no means was i trying to be "witty". i am flattered that you thought it was though.

i apoligize. i just thought it was a pretty rediculous story, but i guessed they called you out on that afterwards, or you just realised how pointless it was.

Gus

Old 03-10-2007, 02:01 AM

the point of the story wasnt to uncover who had the fastest car.. it obviously wasnt determined on the road... this forum is for entertainment and more times that not it comes at the expenseof those who drive domestic veh's... my point whom some may think was unclear was to share my experience and opinion about one person inparticular who happen to look white trash and thought his american made car was the sweetest thing ever to have 4 wheels... from the beginning i knew my awd car would out perform his considering the road conditions.. however that person whos knowledge about cars was minimal at best should have known his vette wouldnt hook up on a slick road from a dig...its obvious over the guy was infatuated with his car i had a great time making him look foolish...he could have easily turned to me and said lets try it again on a dry rd and see what happens..i probably wouldnt have showed up then...instead the douch...trys to make another run at my car...i know my car isnt the fastest, but its a car that most everyone wants and only 286 others at the same time will ever have one..

Old 03-10-2007, 07:39 AM

lol. i happen to own a vette and take offense to that!..im just kidding buddy. i understand where your coming from, and to be honest i thought your story was quite entertaining, because alot of drivers in muscle cars think they own the world.

no hard feelings

Gus

Old 03-10-2007, 12:42 PM

Good job.. But the road was wet, and for starters that is stupid to race on wet roads.. Your just asking for someone to get hurt.. I dont disagree with street racing, but I do believe in doing it safely, where your not gonna be running over any kids or doing it in a dangerous area..

But yes, you prolly could take the base model vette in the 90's without much of a problem.. But be carefull who you pull up to the line with, b/c the wrong vette will embarass you..

Quick Reply: 99 VR-4 vs. 03 vette