Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

BAD NEWS FOR A HONDA

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2004, 02:15 PM
Default RE: BAD NEWS FOR A HONDA

i dont know, some of them really arent bad, i really like the 00 ludes, and of course the s2k, but most of the honda guys i ever talk to are complete *********, not all of em, but most of em are, the ones who actually have nice cars and spend time on them are usually pretty cool, as long as their parents didnt give em a ****load of money to spend on it and they did the work themselves they seem ok.............

Old 11-03-2004, 01:04 AM

All the ones I've talked to are douche bags, they are always like I have a VTEC and my car is faster than yours and then when you race them they make up excuses why they lost. But my neighbor isn't like that he knows his car isn't fast so he just made it show and it looks good, and doesn't have all that annoying stuff like a huge can.

Old 11-03-2004, 11:55 AM

I'm a member at a Prelude Forum, and these guys are as un-conceded as it gets. They're very humble about their cars. Some even admit that the Prelude isn't fast, it's just a nice looking car with some luxury in it. Preludes are slow off the line due to the small amount of torque, but once VTEC kicks in, it flys. Preludes aren't the fastest cars out there, but they're nice and will last forever as long as you take care of it. Yeah, some Honda guys are jerks, but the same can be said about Mitsubishi guys, some are jerks, but ya'll are nice. Not everybody that drives the same car that some other jerk drives is gonna be a jerk too.

Old 11-03-2004, 04:10 PM

try this on for size. Me and my buddy were cruising on the local boulevard a few weeks back to our surpirse there was a s2000 sittin and a light. the usual rev back and forth but as soon as the light turned green the S2.0 dropped the clutch and so did he. well it was not good for the s2000. we left him like 1 car back off of us. Then he wanted to go again but from a roll. well we went again and we still pulled away but it was not as dramatic he only lost by about a 1/4 of a car. All this but wooping inside a
TAURUS SHO

Old 11-04-2004, 02:14 PM

SHO's have torque to spare.
S2000's have 240hp, but they need to wind their motors up to 9,000rpms to get that power.
From stoplight to stoplight, you can dust an S2k with your Taurus all day long, but in the 1/4 mile, or on a stretch of road, once that S2k hits vtec and stretches it's wings, you'd never catch back up.

Old 11-04-2004, 02:48 PM

yea,thats the only thing i dont like about s2k's, they arent that great off the line, dont get me wrong, theyre still fast, and great looking cars but....................

Old 03-22-2005, 10:54 PM

Ive got a friend with a s2000, has exhuast, and a vortech blower running 6 p.s.i; had it dyno'ed at 276 b.w.h.p; he ran a 12.8 at the track last weekend... and VTECH kids, they **** me off... it seems as if the only word in their car vocabulary is VTECH. My car is slow until the power band kicks in.. VTECH this, VTECH that, i dont give two ****s, they just use that damn thing as ane excuse as to why there car is to slow off the line and thats why it lost, or they think they will win cuz they have a VTECH...

Old 07-17-2005, 06:52 PM

Are you kidding me a taurus. Those things are sad

Old 07-17-2005, 09:55 PM

do the research bud,dont be so narrow minded. just cuz they are not everywhere like the gsx and gst that doesnt mean they aint crap. look up taurus sho and u will see what they can do. since you posted that i hope atleast you can take the time to do some reasearch since you took the time to post an ignorant comment like that.

Old 07-17-2005, 10:39 PM

I took your advise and looked up the sho and what is so good about that car besides the low end tq. 15 sec qt. mile. I found out nothing good about that car. So now my comment isn't ignorant

Quick Reply: BAD NEWS FOR A HONDA