Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Latest Kill

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2006, 01:00 PM
Default Latest Kill

Ok, Friday night me and a few friends went out for a movie and some food. Well, on the way back home (bout a 30 minute drive on a 2 lane highway surrounded by corn) everyone starts to pass me, just goofin off. I had been doing about 60ish, so i just hung back and stayed the same speed, mainly cuz there was a little bit of traffic and not only did i not want to cause an accident, i didn't know if one of the sets of headlights comming at me was possibly a cop. Well we finally hit a break in traffic, and there are 2 cars in front of my buddy's Eclipse that are turning left, other than that the road is empty. So I catch up and am right behind him, and he chirps the tires after the last car has turned off. I didn't think I'd have much of a chance to overtake him since he started about 20 feet ahead of me and had about a half second jump (we were both stopped waiting for the cars to turn, and i didn't get anys sort of launch). Wow was I wrong, I honestly didn't think my little g15 had it in her, but I walked right past him and had the lead by the time i hit 60mph. He calls me a couple seconds later to tell me he hates me and my turbo charger and that he's going to turbo his car and then see how a race turns out. Lol, by that time hopefully I'll have a real Evo

Old 10-22-2006, 01:33 PM
Banned
Default RE: Latest Kill

HAHAHAHA nice kill man.

Seriously i respect anone getting decent numebrs from such a small motor.

I wanna see the dyno sheet!

Old 10-22-2006, 04:39 PM
Default RE: Latest Kill

i'll post as soon as i have some. future plans for this motor aren't too many (don't want to put too much into it since i'll be saving for a real evo), but do include a new intake manifold, bigger injectors, a new fuel rail, and a new turbo manifold. so hopefully i can make it to 195-200whp without turning up the boost.