Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Type R Integra

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2005, 01:07 AM
Default Type R Integra

The other night I was out cruisin when I get up next to this Type R Integra. He won't race me until he hits about second at 4 grand because of his v-tec. So when we finally hit a light I'm thinkin we're gonna go from the line. We take off and I'm just waitin for him to take off but he won't until 2nd at 4 grand so he hits it and so do I and we're dead even until I shift to third and then I start pullin on him and as soon as I'm about to shift to 4th I hit the brakes and let him fly by, just in case there was a cop up the road. And the funny part of the story is as soon as he took off he threw his flashers on like he had already won the race. He'll think again before he thinks that my eclipse is some GS.

Old 01-23-2005, 12:50 AM
Default RE: Type R Integra

LOL Yeah I have a similar story about an Integre but I was in my Prelude. Dude was driving like a dick so I got in front of him and then he wanted to ride my ***. So we ended up racing a good portion of the interstate getting behind and in front of one another until we were coming up a hill that bends left then declines. At the bottom of the hill is a truck weight station and a U turn were cops usually sit. knew this guy wouldn't know that being he was from New York. So we're doing about 110-115 in the left lane and just as we peak the hill I slam the brakes and swerve to the right. He flies by fliping me the bird. Right as he does, RED AND BLUE! So I drove by when he was getting the ticket and laughed histarically at him. Anxious to race some people now in my Eclipse.

Old 03-17-2005, 01:53 AM

Nice job, hate those Type R, and SI drivers that think their cars are faster mainly the Type Rs because they are like my car has almost as much hp as your's so I'll smoke you, and its funny because all the ones I raced I smoked lol

Old 03-17-2005, 04:07 AM

I was out last night with my friend in his A6 with a twin turbo 2.7. Some stupid kid in a Dodge Intrepid was wanting to race. He took off at a light and my friend pulled right past him in a second or two and then let off cuase it was just sad and of course he flew by us after we slowed down. Not only that but he pulled in front of us after so he could be cool, lol. It was def one of the sadest things I've seen i a while.

Old 03-17-2005, 05:13 AM

cops SUCK around here when i first got my car it seemed like people were tryin to race me left and right but the last year or two jus about no one will anymore. but sometimes when im drivin my stepmoms station wagon (aka jan-mobile) 93 carolla with gay rims and limo tint i'll rev up on people an mess with em jus cause its funny as hell. its stick too that things fun to beat on. but yea one time i was messin with this guy in his riced out predule at a stop light an when it turned green i MURDERED him. i felt bad for him but it was funny as hell.

Old 03-17-2005, 02:38 PM

Those people really need to learn just cause it's got a big metal wing on the back and a loud exhuast it's not a fast car. Most of these dumb kids don't know jack about anything mechnical anyways that's why they make them look and sound fast cuase they don't know how to actually increase the hp.

Old 10-29-2005, 03:39 AM

Why is everyone so critical on this forum? Im new and I don't think I like it here. Mitsibishi Eclipes aren't that fast stock. Honda makes much smaller engines that will tie with the stock eclipses that are a lot smaller in liters. I dunno. Everyone here just seems to talk a lot of smack

Old 10-29-2005, 03:34 PM

Honda makes a mini engin? i have a 2 liter and ive never heard of anything smaller than a 1.8 liter in any sporty kinda car... Dont get me wrong honda sells a lot of cars and their is tons of aftermarket parts for civics and such but most people think their car is better because of its brand.... if they think their better than they better bring it.... and get outta the way when im passing them....

Old 10-29-2005, 03:43 PM

Ok lets compare. Honda makes a 1.6 that makes 185 HP that's a DOHC and Another 1.6 that's SOHC that makes 130 HP and even a 1.5L that makes 130. If you don't believe me then look up the engine codes. The 3 I just mentioned is a b16b, d16y8, and a d15b. Then Mits make a SOHC 2.4 L making only 140HP and so on, when Honda has a 2.2 that makes 220 N/A. 2.4L could be making a lot more than that. Ya know what I mean? Im not trying to **** anyone off here, Im just saying dude lol. Most of the cars that you all have raced that are Honda's that you beat weren't really built and ya'll have GST's and stuff. A turboed car with other bolt on vs a n/a car with bolt ons...think about it. That's why you win. I have a video of a hatchback civic with a b18 which is a 1.8 with a turbo and some more **** pushing 712 whp. That's ****in' crazy lol. If you don't believe me then when I get on where I have faster internet then I'll post the video here.

Old 10-30-2005, 02:21 AM

The only question I have is, what good is 700hp when the FWD won't hook up?

Quick Reply: Type R Integra