Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Type R Integra

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2006, 05:02 PM
Default RE: Type R Integra

My gst stock, at 2.0L, DOHC pushes 210 horses. Sure it has a turbo, but that's just so that the guy in the Honda next to me knows when I spool up, he's going to be seeing my *** the rest of the way....Considering he can still see me...

lol, no, I have nothing against Hondas...I have something against those people that do all of these rediculous things to the exterior of a Honda that makes it look like crap, and adds nothing to their HP. Then they put on an AutoZone "Performance Muffler", and add the sounds of farts in a can. No one attacked you bro. You're new to the forum, which means you must drive an Eclipse, or a DSM, at least. What's the point of sticking up for a Honda?

It's all fun anyways. What fun would this forum be if everyone was all serious all the time? Let's just get rid of the lounge, the kill section, and just have one section to get down to business...That would be boring, and I would stay on the site for about 2 minutes while I got what I needed. I think my point has been made

Fin.

-brandoN^-

Old 02-20-2006, 09:01 PM

ORIGINAL: PooT_Nation

ORIGINAL: Lil red

Honda makes a mini engin? i have a 2 liter and ive never heard of anything smaller than a 1.8 liter in any sporty kinda car... Dont get me wrong honda sells a lot of cars and their is tons of aftermarket parts for civics and such but most people think their car is better because of its brand.... if they think their better than they better bring it.... and get outta the way when im passing them....
My Honda Del Sol had a 1.5L and that was considered a sports car.
not very fast, but still a sports car.
thats why the street name for del sol is "del slow"

Old 02-21-2006, 01:36 AM

ORIGINAL: customizedrides

LOL Yeah I have a similar story about an Integre but I was in my Prelude. Dude was driving like a dick so I got in front of him and then he wanted to ride my ***. So we ended up racing a good portion of the interstate getting behind and in front of one another until we were coming up a hill that bends left then declines. At the bottom of the hill is a truck weight station and a U turn were cops usually sit. knew this guy wouldn't know that being he was from New York. So we're doing about 110-115 in the left lane and just as we peak the hill I slam the brakes and swerve to the right. He flies by fliping me the bird. Right as he does, RED AND BLUE! So I drove by when he was getting the ticket and laughed histarically at him. Anxious to race some people now in my Eclipse.
Oh my god, that is one of the funniest things I've ever heard. ROLF!!!

Old 02-21-2006, 05:12 AM
GST

I duno about Honda Civic, but a 2.0 Turbo for Eclipse can push up to around 900hp? am i right?.. O_o... and lets face it... Eclipse is the best of the best Project car.. and it looks great too! Civics is more for highschool kids or people who wants to save gas... it's not really built to race... omg! i saw an NSX earlier! sooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome! i bet that Honda could smoke big time!

Old 02-21-2006, 11:53 AM

900 HP? I think that is overstating it a "little" bit. I think the highest I have seen was like 600 or so. Maybe I'm wrong.

Old 02-21-2006, 09:06 PM
GST

I didn't really SEE see it.. i just browse, and there were a couple of Eclipse that exceeds to 650 Hp and they even got the dynosheets for it... THey said it could go up to 900 if you change something into bigger... i forgot what it's called tho.. but I've seen it... i think.. it should be on Bay Area DSM site also... but it's not very cheap.... the 650hp cost more that 15g at ebay... damn..

Old 02-22-2006, 02:43 AM

900H.P. w/ modified internals / fuel systems. now a 600 H.P. is o.k. w/ stock internals..if am' not mistaken.

Old 02-22-2006, 05:08 AM
GST

YUP YUP!!!!

Old 02-22-2006, 04:13 PM

ORIGINAL: wicked_outlander

900H.P. w/ modified internals / fuel systems. now a 600 H.P. is o.k. w/ stock internals..if am' not mistaken.
If your talking about eclipses no way...The EVO can handle 500 on the stock bottom end but any more than that it will not last. the 2Gs i think 400-450 is within reason but not possitive. with the right setup im sure huge power can be made. there is Chris from Florida who has an EVO with over 900AWHP it has a 2.3L bottom end and a GT42r turbo kit and a ton of other mods

Old 02-22-2006, 05:05 PM

So...one guy who knows what he is talking about says 900 can be done with Eclipses, the other guy who knows what he is talking about says it CAN'T be done.

Damn, now I got no clue what to believe...

Quick Reply: Type R Integra