This is why we wear seatbelts....

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2006, 01:35 AM
Banned
Default RE: This is why we wear seatbelts....

Wow thats harsh. On sunday my friends dad drove me home in a Celica TT... that guy drives like a ****in nutcase... anyways... he wasnt wearing a seatbelt and i mentioned it... and he couldnt care less.

I always wear my seatbelt... it actually feels weird if i dont.

Old 06-07-2006, 03:02 AM

Not to be a jerk about it but what were they doing that caused them to cross a highway median? If they were being retarded and lost controll then what can you expect. I see they had a civic too, I hope they wernt thinking it was a race car and being retared behind the wheel because not wearing the seatbelt is retarded enough. imagine that 6 people were injured what if they all were killed and somehow is figured the drivers in the civic were messing around.

Old 06-07-2006, 10:44 AM

Umm...it rained and they hydroplaned, lost control and hit a van. the only way they could've identified frankie was through his tattoos and dan through his DNA...they got that ****ed up. And i'm pretty sure they didn't do it on purpose...they were intelligent guys, just not smart enough to wear their seatbelt.

Old 06-07-2006, 10:53 AM

ORIGINAL: *~Daaaamn~*

Umm...it rained and they hydroplaned, lost control and hit a van. the only way they could've identified frankie was through his tattoos and dan through his DNA...they got that ****ed up. And i'm pretty sure they didn't do it on purpose...they were intelligent guys, just not smart enough to wear their seatbelt.
I dont see rain as an excuse though. Ive been driveing for a lond time now and I have been in the worst terenchle down poors and driven through 4 inches of rain and never had a problem controlling any car ive owned. look when it rains hard you slow down your speed. You gotta be going fast to hydropain and not be able to save it. I have hydroplaind ..everyone has you dont lose control that bad. Only thing Ican think is they felt the car pull to the right like it always does when hydroplaining and the driver jerked the wheel really hard but even then I stil cant imagine the car shotting across a meadien or anything.

Old 06-07-2006, 11:06 AM

well sorry mike, they're dead they can't come back learn a driving lesson from you and move on with life...they aren't comming back...

Old 06-07-2006, 11:17 AM

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

I dont see rain as an excuse though. Ive been driveing for a lond time now and I have been in the worst terenchle down poors and driven through 4 inches of rain and never had a problem controlling any car ive owned. look when it rains hard you slow down your speed. You gotta be going fast to hydropain and not be able to save it. I have hydroplaind ..everyone has you dont lose control that bad. Only thing Ican think is they felt the car pull to the right like it always does when hydroplaining and the driver jerked the wheel really hard but even then I stil cant imagine the car shotting across a meadien or anything.
I have to disagree. I have hydroplaned a few times... granted, I did regain control... but one time it took a little while to regain it and I almost hit an on coming truck head on. I was driving an SUV and made a nice easy turn and the vehicle started sliding all over the road and fish tailing. If it took me 2 seconds longer to get it back straight I would probably be seriously injured or dead right now. Was I speeding? No.. under 30 mph..

Just because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it can't happen EMonz. Show some respect. If you want to talk about them dying and how it would never happen to you, do it where one of their friends are not posting (Amber). Jesus.

Old 06-07-2006, 12:32 PM

alright everyone, lets cool down a little, no need for this to become a hate thread

Old 06-07-2006, 12:36 PM

it's not so much hate as it is being inconsiderate....

Old 06-07-2006, 12:37 PM
Banned

Dude thats mega harsh. Why bother? They are dead show a little respect.

Old 06-07-2006, 12:38 PM

ORIGINAL: estraw

alright everyone, lets cool down a little, no need for this to become a hate thread
Agreed, but that's what happens when you come on here and disrespect someone who died right to their friend. EMonz should have known better.

Quick Reply: This is why we wear seatbelts....