Suspension Is your ride slammed to the ground? Did you lift it so high you need a ladder to get in?

JUST BOUGHT MY FIRST MITSU ECLIPSE RIDES HARD LOOKED UNDERNEATH WHAT NO SPRINGS!!!!???????

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 09:13 AM
Default RE: JUST BOUGHT MY FIRST MITSU ECLIPSE RIDES HARD LOOKED UNDERNEATH WHAT NO SPRINGS!!!!???????

That's why he's on here and seeked us outand that's why you guys and everyone else, including myself,is here too...To answer questions tohelp people out with their stuff and offer a little guidance and direction as to where to go to find the solution.

Eclipse74, coilovers are going to give you a little rougher ride than springs so maybe look into some decent springs and shocks/struts as well if you are looking for a little more comfortable ride...Just do everything, the whole shibang, at one time...when I lower mine I'm going to look into some KYB adjustables and look at coilovers (although I have some, just not installedyet) vs. springs. Oh, and BTW, E-BAY IS NOT A PERFORMANCE PARTS STORE! So please stay away from there unless it's a name brand everyone is familiar with like Tein, KYB,etc...All the rest is just garbage and a waste of money on there.

Old 03-05-2008, 11:44 AM
Default RE: JUST BOUGHT MY FIRST MITSU ECLIPSE RIDES HARD LOOKED UNDERNEATH WHAT NO SPRINGS!!!!???????

Thanks for all the comments and info i really appreciat it. I finally got the brakeswork done$500 andhad the struts and springs replaced $535.cant remember thename ofhand right now but from the price you can tell there not high performance. i think i might take the suggestion of selling it but dontknow if i could evenrecovermost of what i put in.plus i have to change the front left axel but i think i just might do both. without that being done i have put in. $2000 for the car and $1035 in parts. total of $3135. If i could get my $2000 back i would be happy but i might raise the priceand see what i can get. anyother suggestion to get my selling price up.

Old 05-27-2008, 12:46 AM

clean the ever living shyt out of every little nook and cranny you can find ANYWHERE on the car. if it looks perfect but obviously is used then they will never even think it used to look like those pictures... cuz holy hell, it had nothing in there for suspendion. lol..

Old 05-27-2008, 01:50 AM

did it at least felt better?