Suspension Is your ride slammed to the ground? Did you lift it so high you need a ladder to get in?

Rear Lateral sway bar bushings ?

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2009, 08:40 PM
Default Rear Lateral sway bar bushings ?

Hey tuners got a question for you all, Here is a detail of the car : It is a 95 manufactured Mitsubishi Eclipse / 2nd generation with a 97 retro fit head lights tail lights and a 97 body kit on the car. The engine is the 2.0, 16 valve Turbo ready Engine from the 95 Eagle Talon. It is still in the construction faze, and fixing mistakes of the previous owner. So I came across the issue of spray foam in the place a a extremly bad woren out Bushing in the rear lateral sway bar. The location is found above the rear tire both drivers and passengers side inside the top of the wheel well. This is what brings me to the question does anyone know the dimensions of the rear bushing so I can order the special fit bushings from my racing catalog. You can not purchase just the bearing from even the dealer because it is manufactured inthe whole Lateral sway bar assembly which cost $259.00 a peice. Well hope to hear back soon from some knowledgeable tuners in the site. Peace for know.

Old 02-14-2009, 10:46 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Rear Lateral sway bar bushings ?

um, i bought bushings for my old car from autozone. I have never heard of not being able to simply replace a bushing