2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

50 shot

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 08:13 PM
Default RE: 50 shot

" How does that differs from what i said? and you see even freedom is harmful in the hands of stupidity "

ORIGINAL: Kaede.Noir

....dry nitrous is just injecting nitrous into the engine, keeps the mani dry{you dont inject anything into the engine}, as to where wet nitrous is mixing them up{mixing what up} creating a perfect mix wetting up the mani, but for that you need a wet flow intake manifold if im not wrong{yes you are wrong}... direct port nitrous is the same, but it sprays through each branch{branch is the new tech term i guess} of the many directly into the engine....
I've {} what you said differs from what I said. You either put a very vague explination or one that is just wrong making your post look like you were just blowing smoke untill you could tell a 3rd person story about bad nitrous use. If you can not answer a tech question correctly it would be best for people seeking knowledge if you didn't answer at all.

Old 07-05-2007, 10:23 PM

He didnt answer it INCORRECTLY, Gump. He just gave a quick answer to someone who isnt even going to run a system like that. If needed Im very sure, having known Kaede, that he could have come up with a more detailed answer. While the "branch" term does elude me a little... I still dont see why its an invitation to rag on a senior member.

Old 07-06-2007, 01:28 AM

Thank you very much dusty. Lazyness is just a comodity and a luxury i can always afford and i type in raw what comes fresh out of the mind, im highly educated and im a lyricist/poem writer, eluding all sarcasm and paradoxes tell me how could i not explain myself well?, i do it that way cuz its easy, its fast, he understood the point and if he wants a more detailed answer... he just has to ask for it, as i would give it to anyone else, btw, this is not nitrous talk per se so i wont comment on this post until it goes back on track again.

Old 07-06-2007, 02:37 PM

ORIGINAL: Dusty Eclipse

He didnt answer it INCORRECTLY, Gump. He just gave a quick answer to someone who isnt even going to run a system like that. If needed Im very sure, having known Kaede, that he could have come up with a more detailed answer. While the "branch" term does elude me a little... I still dont see why its an invitation to rag on a senior member.
He did actually, and if you can answer a question correctly why wouldnt you reguardless of if the person asking the question is going to do it or not. If someone takes there time to ask the question the least you could do is spend the 2 minutes and give a more than half assed answer. This is a forum and there might be other people who lurk and read more than they post and get a lot of their questions answered without having to post at all, so its important to not be lazy and blow smoke.
Im not trying to single out Kaede, but hes the only one in this whole thread that put any info on the original question. Everyone else just said some random "get a bigger turbo for more power" or "nitrous bad" answer which would make me belive that all of those post were just adding to their post count. It doesn't matter what you think will be better for his car, its not your car so let them set it up as they wish. If they ask what you would do then by all means but this should have been a 2-3 post quick thread with a simple answer.

Old 07-06-2007, 02:48 PM

Were not just a question and answer service, Gump. We tell him things like that so that maybe he wont need to replace his engine or internals at some point. Seems to me, that it worked too. If he wanted to know more, he could have asked... or could have read one of the subsequent posts, such as yours.

Old 07-06-2007, 05:24 PM

First try to be helpful and afterwards you can be critical, if you were actually here for the cars or the help itself we wouldnt find such a nonsense, stupid and childish debate coming from a person that from what i've heard so far fits those adjetives, leave me alone, if i missinformed (which i did not, but i totally would missinform you now) its MY problem and mine only, i enjoy being like this and trust me, no sillyness from some stuck up guy i dunno irl is gonna make me change.
I would normally in any instance quote myself again but...
this is not nitrous talk per se so i wont comment on this post until it goes back on track again.
i request a mod to close up the thread or to you dusty to ignore this up, and thnx again dude.

Old 07-09-2007, 08:29 AM

oh jeeze... ladies ladies, you are both pretty lol no need to fight