2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

BOV's?

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2004 | 11:13 PM
Default RE: BOV's?

they make a attachment for your exhaust that makes the same noise when you lift off the gas... its like 30 bucks... look into it if you like the sound but cant afford the boost

Old 12-24-2004 | 11:05 PM

lol, yea I've seen those on ebay, little turbines that fit in there. As for the valve I am going to go with a greddy s as soon as I figure out what is going on with my tubing order.

Old 12-25-2004 | 01:25 AM

ORIGINAL: vertstanggt

... as soon as I figure out what is going on with my tubing order.
?????

What do you mean by this? Just wondering is all.

Old 12-25-2004 | 02:18 AM

Well I have ordered a few things for my car and not over the past month and some that I knew would get here quickly I sent to my box at college and others I sent to my mom's house (some of those were cause shipping had to match billing add and whatnot). Well the piping kit was one I sent home to my mom's (which is where I am right now) and I just figured it was here but it's not. When I went back and looked all I actually have from them is the origional order reciept but no actual shipping confirmation. So now I have to call on monday when they're open and see what's up. It's not a huge deal cause I havn't gotten a bov yet but I was thinking I could at least check it out this weekend.

Old 12-25-2004 | 02:35 AM

Sounds likeyou got a plan setup. Awesome.

When the pipes get there you will be thinking WHY DID I PAY THIS MUCH FOR THESE CHEAP PIPES?

Do not fret, they are great pipes and are VERY VERY lite in wieght. They might add a few PSI also when you install. Did you already setup your Boost Guage?

Old 12-25-2004 | 03:47 PM

No, I actually ordered the gauge pod last night but I havn't ordered the gauges yet.

Old 12-25-2004 | 09:42 PM

I wouldn't modify anything without a proper gauge first. Although you can safely run 17psi and I am sure it would never go higher than that because of new ICP's, I still suggest it first.

Old 01-02-2005 | 11:25 PM

They finally shipped out, it just took them a long time to get it out. That's not going on for a while cuase I havn't even ordered the bov yet. The gauges should be in before that goes in, stupid new england and the cold winters.

Old 01-03-2005 | 08:37 AM

Hey VertstangGT! Don't listen to GreddyGST! He's a F*ckin idiot and doesnt respect the sound of a sleeper! I agree with you that if you want to have a quiet blow off valve, so that your car is a sleeper, do it! Who cares what sound your car makes, al that matters is the speed! And if you want a good exhaust with a deep, really quiet sound, get teh Greddy Street Performace! Its a good exhaust for your car! I have the Tsudo N1 and its pretty good sounding! Well good luck with your turbo BOV! And once again, GreddyGST is an idiot Ricer! Peace

Old 01-03-2005 | 03:07 PM

LOL, thanks for the conformation on that eclipse4ever. I'm gonna end up getting the greddy, it's a good quality one and the sound isn't bad. Exhuast won't be for quite a few months but I'll look into that as well, I've looked more at a custom place midnight suggested who used magnaflows. I'll probably end up with one of their turbo backs.

Quick Reply: BOV's?