2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

simple : where is the fuel relay switch

Old 12-04-2015, 08:24 PM
Default simple : where is the fuel relay switch

located on a 96 Mitsubishi (Eclipse) spyder gs 2.4L I have hunted around didnt have much time before darkness fell over the land,, but I couldnt find it ... I have seen a number of different locations on several models and changes over different gens.. so if any one can confirm Is it located Under the radio beneath the rug and center console.. and if it is how on earth can you remove it with the support bars or sheets of metal that the trim panels attach to? such an odd and difficult place to assemble them.. basically right before the airbag module? Please I saw something on the fender wall that looked similar but it is not the right module, more than likely a fan relay or something of that sort.. but i don't think it is the fuel relay .. plz if anyone can let me know I would like to know if I need a fuel pump to order to get this car on the road again thanx in advance okay also i have read that it is located on the inner fuse panel (driver side) near the hood release lever, so if that is the case I should be able to replace it today without incident. If someone knows this car and can tell me for certain where the fuel relay is I would appreciate the clarity

Last edited by ladagosta; 12-05-2015 at 07:42 AM.