2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

what size valves for a 4g63 TURBO HEAD and how to stroke the 4G64 block???

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2005, 06:45 PM
Default what size valves for a 4g63 TURBO HEAD and how to stroke the 4G64 block???

Hey guys well what size valves should i go with for my head. I am going all out with this motor money is no object so what would be the best. Also where can i buy a good camber kit my car is droped 4' it handels so good but in need of a kit. Whats the best piston to go with JE WISECO ?
and how about RODs and if I was to make it a stroker motor how would i do that piston and crank wise thanks for all the help!!!

Old 10-28-2005, 07:53 PM
Default RE: what size valves for a 4g63 TURBO HEAD and how to stroke the 4G64 block???

im not sure here , but I really think you are just trying to be a complete ***. Im not even going to start to answer. 9 ?s in one that if you were really going to do this sort of build up, this site I think would be the last site id come to ask what to buy since there are many sites that are car specific for you car in general.

Its like me saying guys my EVO what should I get and not even looking or asking on the EVO forums or EVOm first.

Old 10-28-2005, 08:20 PM
Default RE: what size valves for a 4g63 TURBO HEAD and how to stroke the 4G64 block???

Getting over sise valves wont give you ****... maybe a hose or two, compleatly worthless I know "money is not an issue" so use to to make better upgrades. Get a 5 angle valve job on the head and get some turbo grind cams for it from crane, better valve seals, ss valves, better springs,better rockers, your lash adjuster should be fine they just chill(non moving part). Your going to have to buy a stroker kit, I dont think that they make one for the 4g64 so your going to have to get some custom rods made, crower rods that is. For pistons, you can get a custom super low compression ratio pistons from ross or j.e., or just get the standard j.e. 8:6:1 compression ratio. Like emonz said this is the last place that you should look for infor for this, see a motor specilast, someone who has been doing it for 30 year... n/m scratch that alot of old schoolers are fouling their plugs on some subjects, and will talk you out of your project. A guy on 2g nt recently stroked a 4g64 if i can get the info or post i will pm it to you.

Old 10-28-2005, 08:34 PM

give a call to Road///Race Service in California and have a talk with them.

Old 10-28-2005, 09:02 PM

you guys think that he is even serious?? Am I the only one who thinks he is just here to **** us off and ask the same ?'s over and over.

Old 10-28-2005, 11:23 PM

**** who would of known to come to a mitsubishi form page to ask ? ya know EMonz57 you dont have to reply to any of my ? its all up to you cuse you dont know much about cars does not mean you need to be a *** so just dont reply if you dont care or want to look cool and try and punk me!!! I did not k now this site was like a hondas form page just the gay BOLT ON HORSE POWER ( intake, exhaust, lowered car, header) HOW WEEK!!!! i like to internal just as much as ex so ya thank you guys who know what you are talking about

Old 10-28-2005, 11:36 PM

Dude chill. ... the past few weeks this site has had a good # of *** bags come on here and post stupid *** questions just to be a bunch dicks. Now to be totally honesy some of your qeustions were 1) answered in probally 2 or 3 different threads just on page one and 2) some of your other questions are very similar to these *** bags that I am talking about.

now question my knowledge on cars all you want, I was the 1st person in this country to use a EVO twin scroll setup on a 3
G 4G64 motor look it up the only thread on the internet are in there from my info that I produced to others. I was told that it was Impossible well it wasnt. but putting a 4G63 head on a 4G64 is impossible UNLESS maybe if you use the EVO8 top end.

ok, I will apoligize if I seemed like a dick I just though you were only here to pull our leg, and like I said before if you are really serious about doing a build up in that matter you may want to start somewhere other than this site, since there are car specific sites that will provide far more info that you can get here, nothing against this site it is generally good for quick info but major stuff honestly some other places will be alittle more helpfull. Sorry again for being a dick[:-]

Old 11-01-2005, 03:25 PM

ORIGINAL: frakinstine

**** who would of known to come to a mitsubishi form page to ask ? ya know EMonz57 you dont have to reply to any of my ? its all up to you cuse you dont know much about cars does not mean you need to be a *** so just dont reply if you dont care or want to look cool and try and punk me!!! I did not k now this site was like a hondas form page just the gay BOLT ON HORSE POWER ( intake, exhaust, lowered car, header) HOW WEEK!!!! i like to internal just as much as ex so ya thank you guys who know what you are talking about
You are basically asking "how do I build a motor" and thats not a simple question to answer in less than a few hours. Google how to build an engine and once you understand it, then you ask specific questions here