Everything else Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue that doesnt fit into the other categories?? Ask it here!

Code Replacement cable USB input for MMCS

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2011, 03:04 AM
Default Code Replacement cable USB input for MMCS

Hello everyone, I tried to contact Mitsubishi to get this code, but to no avail, though for them it is not in the catalog, you can not mount it ...

This is not true because I was able to mount over the parking sensors (not present on my car, Mitsubishi Evolution X MR), even for the back of the camera.

Now I ask you, if someone has the opportunity to inquire about part numbers of all the wiring for the USB input (should be three pieces, one that connects behind the MMCS, a boxed unit and the rest of the wiring that goes the arm).

As I said, mitsubishi Italy, rather than look for those codes (perhaps because nobody has ever mounted in Italy that cable, then indemnification against any problems) says that is not compatible with mine, but the wiring is mounted on the said other mitsubishi cars with MMCS (Pajero, outhlander and ASX).

Italian version:

Ciao a tutti, ho provato a contattare Mitsubishi per ottenere questo codice, ma inutilmente, se per loro non è a catalogo, non è possibile montarlo...

Ciò non è vero perchè sono riuscito a far montare oltre i sensori di parcheggio (non presenti sulla mia vettura, Mitsubishi Evolution X MR) anche la telecamera per la retro.

Ora chiedevo a voi, se qualcuno ha la possibilità di informarsi sui codici di ricambio di tutto il cablaggio per l'entrata USB (dovrebbero essere tre pezzi, uno che si collega dietro l'MMCS, una centralina inscatolata e il resto del cablaggio che va al bracciolo).

Come ho già detto, mitsubishi italia, invece che cercare quei codici (forse perchè nessuno lo ha mai montato quel cablaggio in Italia, quindi si manleva da eventuali problemi) dice che non è compatibile con la mia, ma il suddetto cablaggio è montato su altre vetture mitsubishi con MMCS (Pajero, outhlander e ASX).