Everything else Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue that doesnt fit into the other categories?? Ask it here!

FWD to permanent AWD kit now available & affordable

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2006, 03:42 AM
Default FWD to permanent AWD kit now available & affordable

Those of you whom have been posting in the past (what i thought to be a rediculous idea at the time) inquiring about costs involving a FWD to permantent AWD conversion - an actual kit is now available! The best part is that is affordable!

Click Here to read more about it. I'd hurry up and order now as they have limited stock ( i think 3 left) ! They also have other several hard to find items available that may be modified to fit the Eclipse, Galant, 3KGT or any other manufacturer.

Joel, CA

Old 04-02-2006, 10:36 AM
Default RE: FWD to permanent AWD kit now available & affordable

right from that page:

Been unsatisfied with the monster torque steer in your front wheel drive luxury car? Been annoyed by the rear end of your new high powered sports car sliding out in the rain and snow? Jealous of those folks with the big spoilers and pink performance parts? Let's face it: Only AWD cars have good handling. (Just ask anyone with an AWD performance vehicle.) To overcome the shortcomings of many otherwise nice vehicles, KaleCoAuto has developed this system! The lug-pulleys bolt directly to the wheel studs! If you can change a tire, you can install this kit. Please refrain from making left or right turns once this kit is installed. To enjoy the added handling benefits of AWD with this kit, is important that the steering wheel remains perfectly centered!

What the hell is THAT all about? hahahaha

Old 04-02-2006, 01:48 PM

April Fools buddy!

Joel, CA

Old 04-02-2006, 01:50 PM

damn,......THAT was good! figured I would be the dumb-*** to fall for something like that! I looked at the parts and thought WTF?

Old 04-03-2006, 10:25 AM
Super Moderator

[sm=headbang.gif]Dammit you totally got me with that one. Im sitting here reading it like, WTF. Come on i know joel isnt dumb so why would he post a scam like this. HAHAHA