Everything else Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue that doesnt fit into the other categories?? Ask it here!

L200 2012 automatic "D" lamp flashing

Old 07-15-2017, 04:26 PM
Unhappy L200 2012 automatic "D" lamp flashing

Hello everyone.
I have a L200 Warrior 2012 model automatic for about 2 months.
When i buy this car i send it to the garage for a full service(engine oil, gearbox oil, filters, times kits ) so, after the service when i was driving a difficult road uphill with the speed around 30 - 60 km/h the engine warning lamp turn on and the "D" on dash start to flashing, the car lose power and some difficulties to change gears, also the cruise control stop working.I turn off the engine and start again.The "D" stop flashing but the engine warning lamp stay on.After 2 days the engine warning lamp goes off.Last week i drive again the same road and i have the same problem.I send the car to the garage and the diagnostic tool appear the following error "P0381 Glow Plug Relay".
The people there says that its not a big problem.
So, my issues are.
A: Is there a chance the diagnostic tool to make wrong?
B: The glow plug relay can cause a problem like that? (Because seeing the "D" flashing and my car loosing power and has difficulties to change gears my thoughts are i have bigger problems).
C: Some friends they told me i have a broken gearbox, is that true?
D: After a research on the internet some people says that i have broken wires somewhere.

Sorry for my English and thank you all !!!

Old 07-21-2017, 03:07 PM

Speed sensor clean and reprogram and everything works fine!