Everything else Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue that doesnt fit into the other categories?? Ask it here!

little more help

Old 11-03-2005, 08:40 PM
Default little more help

ok so the car isnt in my state, it broke down before i got here, and the tow guy isnt all that bright, hes gonna find out what it is, but im tryin to figure it out, sicne he says if i find it and send it to him hell install it for me, basically for free, so all i know its the cast(or somethin) part that hold the hub and bearings, and the upper control arm is bolted to it, the car is a 98 eclipse, so any help pleas eon this one

Old 11-04-2005, 10:42 PM
Default RE: little more help

Before spending any of your money- if it was the lower control arm ball joint failed- there IS A RECALL for this item. Have it towed to the dealership and replaced. All towing costs and associated repairs should be covered as well. Good Luck!

Joel, CA