I REALLY VALUE YOUR INPUT AND ADVICE,THANK YOU

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2006, 10:31 PM
Default I REALLY VALUE YOUR INPUT AND ADVICE,THANK YOU

this is a really great site for imformation and advice on mitsubishi car and etc. i value all comments u ladies and gents sound like u know alot throught EXPERINCE . from the imformation i have gathered so far. especially from the seasoned forum posters . i would like to say thank you , and i will help future members and all members of this site as much as i can . butch

Old 08-16-2006, 10:37 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: I REALLY VALUE YOUR INPUT AND ADVICE,THANK YOU

the one thing that i like about this forum as opposed to others is that alot of the people here will answer all the newbie questions. Becuase believe me, there are forums where if you ask a question that has been asked before, you will get yelled at right away for not searching and they will probably delete your post. Ive seen it happen before. Hopefully we can help also once you get the car with any problems. So you said that you dont really want to tune your car. Are you basically looking to keep it all stock, or are you at all interseted in any small performance mods.

Old 08-16-2006, 10:49 PM

being stock really doesnt bother me . if i could inhance the car to make it run as good as it can as as long as it can but not put (how should i say it) ahhhhh to much stress on the engine and drivetrane . do ya sorta understand what im tryin to say (LOL)
ORIGINAL: TheEngineer

the one thing that i like about this forum as opposed to others is that alot of the people here will answer all the newbie questions. Becuase believe me, there are forums where if you ask a question that has been asked before, you will get yelled at right away for not searching and they will probably delete your post. Ive seen it happen before. Hopefully we can help also once you get the car with any problems. So you said that you dont really want to tune your car. Are you basically looking to keep it all stock, or are you at all interseted in any small performance mods.

Old 08-16-2006, 11:30 PM
Super Moderator

i would just stay stock then cuz if your not looking to up the HP then any mods would just be pointless. I used to own a 95 talon tsi-awd. They are fun cars to drive. Hope you enjoy.