Issue with radio volume - Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Old 01-10-2018, 01:41 AM
Unhappy Issue with radio volume

Good Morning,

I need feedback on this asap! Please and thank You!
For over 2 months now I have not been able to play music in my Outlander 2012 model. I have Frosgate sub woof and radio. When I used the third row seats of the car all of a sudden the radio went haywire. The volume, when turned on either turns on too loud and static sounding or too low with static interference. I can not figure out what it could be. When I took the issue to an audiomechanic he just referred me here to the forum stating that it can be a number of issues and to find out before I seek him to help. Please if someone can tell me it's a simple fix or possible fuse issue. I am lost on this. This is my 3rd mits car I had the 06 Eclipse never had this issue had the 09 Lancet never had this issue. I see a lot of people are having issues with earlier model Outlanders. Seems like a factory bug. Makes me regret getting back into a Mitsubishi. Please if anyone has answers to help! Much appreciated! Thank you in advanced!