Pajero Electrical Fault HELP!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2012, 08:18 AM
Default Pajero Electrical Fault HELP!!

Just a quick note to say 'Howzit' from Sunny South Africa. I used to be a member of the forum but have not been on the site for a few years! I now drive a 2010 Outlander and I LOVE IT! I still have my 1998 3500 V6 LWB Pajero but it has been off the road for a year with an electrical fault that no one appears to be able to fix!
I loaned my Pajero to my Dad who managed to lock the keys in, fortunately the bonnet was open so he choked the engine to kill it and from that day it has never started again. (Little did I know that he REALLY Killed it! I have done the following:-
Had the airflow meter checked, have had the cyliner heads and gaskets done as the compression was low anyway, have had the fuel pump replaced, had the injectors pulled, have had the computer box checked 3 times. Now I have the added problem of not being able to set the timing as I can't get it to run. There is fuel and air as well as spark but it appears that the injectors won't open. If you earth the injectors they do open. It appears as though a signal is not being sent to the injectors. I also had the cam positioning sensor replaced. Any ideas guys? Cheers Richard.
ArmagelView Public ProfileSend a private message to ArmagelSend email to ArmagelFind all posts by ArmagelAdd Armagel to Your Contacts