Post your ignorant car comment here! - Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Old 02-22-2005, 09:00 PM

Default Post your ignorant car comment here!

This should be very funny. I know we all have either read, heard, or said something really ignorant.

Lets make Foxworthy proud!

www.trader4less.blogspot.com
Old 02-22-2005, 11:32 PM

Default RE: Post your ignorant car comment here!

k, one i "know" everyone in here has said........ "goddamn civics".............
"that thing looks like a little wind up toy"........
Old 02-28-2005, 06:38 PM

I told the Mazda sales-lady at the car-show that I wanted to see a rotary engine.

She lifted the hood, and promptly pointed to the alternator and said there it is, small aint it ?

(The alternator was readily visible on the top middle of the engine but the actual engine was no-where in sight.
It was all covered up by 'cosmetic' black plastic covers and [email protected] I guess they're ashamed of it or sumth'in) [>:]
------------------------------------------------------------

I was getting aquainted w/my new 6th grade class. One lil blond haired girl mentioned she had a dirtbike.

I said "alriiiight!, ...what kind?"

She said "blue". Cute.

DT
Old 02-28-2005, 11:32 PM

Being a Rex owner, I can think up alot of dumb stuff, but I'm too tired right now, lol. "Mechanic: How many cylinders is it? - It's a rotary, it has rotors. - I know that, duh, but how many cylinders is it?" Anyhoo, I was thinking about putting a 20B in my lil rex, but I'm leaning towards a v6 or small v8... Rotaries are too hard to wrok on, and finding a mechanic who know's what they are is even harder.
Old 03-01-2005, 06:02 PM

hehehe............
Old 03-03-2005, 02:27 PM

Heh i have one... i was at a local wendys a few days ago when i saw a civic ex and his crew standing around with the classic huddle around the car stances but i made a comment about his civic i cannot remember something about his vtec. now he took offense to this (which was my plan) so then he wanted to race, i accepted, and we lined up then launched and well he slaughterd my stock gst by a car or 2...............ouch............... after i apologized about the comment we got to talkin and i told him i had a new respect for civics the then smiled and said "expecialy when they have the new vtec v6 engine in them" and he lifted his hood...
Old 03-03-2005, 03:20 PM

ouch........ well at least he wasnt a complete ******* about it.........
Old 03-03-2005, 03:37 PM

yeah thats what i was thinking as i went home