Mitsubishi Endeavor This mid-sized sport utility vehicle offers a sporty look and excellent power, as well as a comfortable interior.

2008 endeavor water leak

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2009, 02:38 PM
Default 2008 endeavor water leak

Bought a 2008 endeavor a few months ago. As it was imported into canada by a non mitsubishi dealer it has no warrantee. One of those; "if it's too good to be true" deals I guess. Anyhow;
I have had it for 6 months, just noticed a wet passenger floor mat as I was looking for the kids water bottle I could hear sloshing around. Obviously turned out there was no water bottle. There was a large pool in the passenger foot-well.
Does anyone know if Mitsubishi fixed the issue on what seems to be a 2004 problem with the air conditioner drain plugging?
If they have, I assume it may be a replacement front window which was installed poorly because it seems to be only in the rain that I have a problem. Yesterday I could actually see a deluge of water when I turned the vehicle, it was coming out from under the dash from in the area of the A post. (I have all the plastics removed). Previously I had flowed a hose into the cowl area and the water poured out both sides near the mud-flap and caused no water in the cabin, so these are not plugged. I had also put water into a big 4" x 8" hole under the cowl which is the intake for the fan (heater or air-con fan), as I thought it looked like it was missing a cover. The water from the fan came straight out below the fan, not like the real leak so I don't think that is it.
Any other idea's?
Thanks