Mitsubishi Evolution For eight generations now, the Evolution has been the leading name in AWD performance, both on the road, and off.

About Gearbox

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 03:20 PM
Default About Gearbox

Hi everyone, I would like to speak about that in my 1st topic, 'cause I would like to buy a Lancer Evo 9, new, not used, but I'm so scared because here in Italy, in an italian forum, some people told me that have got some problems with the gearbox, in particular they told me that the 3rd, and the 4th are so hard to enter, and that the 6th doesn't enter at all in some case.

I notice that, in general, all Mitsubishi cars have got the shift gearsa little bit hard, I know thatbecause my father had in past a pajero and a pajero sport, and now we have a colt cz3 for the family, and my eclipse 2g that I'm selling... and all, in particular theeclipse, have got thegearsso hard, but is not a problem for me

At the end, I would like to know if those people in Italy are only some idiot that doesn't use the cars,and soif them could have done somedamage that could create thattrouble[>:]or if I have to be scared andfind a solution starting from now, to be relaxed?

In your opinion?

thanks to all

(sorry if my english is not so perfect)